Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Get it together Ford! Got it out of the shop after having the ABS Module replaced. Took the doors off and made a trip to the Gulf Coast to ride around with friends. Same crap again! Beyond frustrated and deep down knew this would happen. Our dealership is over an hour away and it's just not easy getting away from work to deliver and pick it back up. Not to mention, they put my wife in an Escape. How is that comparable to a Lux Badlands? I just want my $60K vehicle to work correctly.
I'm taking mine in this week, as the issue did come back and is not clearing this time.
Sponsored

Powers2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco 302, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took the doors off this weekend for the first time and started getting the error msgs yesterday. Are we aware of anyone getting a satisfactory resolution (or even explanation from Ford) as to what is causing this???

Powers2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco 302, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off with Ford Customer Service and they told me there is no technical bulletin out there concerning this problem and suggested I take it to the dealer to have them investigate. Also said that the Social Media department may not be/is probably not getting these complaints up the chain to Ford Engineering, so she recommended folks that are having this problem call Customer Service and file a complaint so that corporate is aware this is a prevalent issue and will research it. Cust Service # is 800-392-3673

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just had this issue, posted it in the other thread…

4600 miles no issues, took the doors off today and the 4-5th start parking brake engaged, and 5 other errors (99% sure it’s the same ones mentioned in title)

turned off the car, turned it back on (errors and brake engaged msgs still) so I manually engaged the parking brake and then un-engaged it and everything cleared….

hopefully fixed it will see!

Wisemama3

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021 Badlands Lux Non Squatch 2.7L 5,500 Miles

Took my doors off for the 2nd time today and had some problems arise for the first time. Might be unrelated but I found it odd that it happened today. Headed home on after an approximate 2 hour trip, several warning lights come on and the alarms begin to go off inside. Service Advancetrac, Check Brake System, ABS Fault, Hill Start Assist Warning and Pre-Collision Assist Not Available. Heard a clicking around my brake pedal and when I pressed it nothing happened. I pressed the brake pedal again and it locked my front tires down so hard that I left skid marks on the road (hopefully haven't ruined my tires). Pulled over, turned the vehicle off and let it sit for a minute or two. Restarted and no issues. 30 minutes down the road and it happened again. This time I pumped the brakes and it was fine. Pulled over, check all the ground wires that I could find to make sure they were tight, pulled the ground from the battery and let it sit for 5 minutes. Restarted and all was well until I was about 15 minutes from my house. Slowed down, kept my distance and brought it on home. Has anyone else had this problem? This is my wife's daily driver and I will not let her get behind the wheel with it like this.
Mine is doing the exact same thing and have only had it two days. I have yet to take off the doors. Very scary as mine will bog down when it happens and if it’s durning a turn I have had people have to fly past me. My husband is not wanting me to drive it any more as well and I am so very bummed as this is my daily driver as well. The breaks alls turn spongy and you have to pump them when want to come to a stop and put speakers rattle horribly with even the least amount of break. Ours is the 2022 Badlands without the Sasquatch package as that would have taken longer to get 🤦‍♀️. We are working with Ford now to figure out our options, but very disappointing .

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, this is not a standard feature on Broncos anyway. We have a thing here in Boise when going up/down to Bogus Basin ski area you have to let the trolls in and out by opening your doors over a cattle grate. I've done this numerous times and the brakes aren't not applied due to an open door.
wait... HWHAT??? "let the trolls in and out"??

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs