Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on all the Wildtraks scheduled today, even though Ford said "Badlands, Wildtrak, Sasquatch, 2.7L" are secondary production constraints, it seems like Wildtrak (and therefore 2.7L and Sasquatch) are less constrained than Badlands - maybe the sta-bar disconnect from Badlands is constrained more than these other things. Thoughts?
8/3/21 res, dropped tow an MIC confirmed by ford last Thursday, build date on my 2.7 BL Lux today. My guess is outside of MIC/Tow/PPF constraints dealer allocation unfortunately remains king 😕
Sponsored

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/3/21 res, dropped tow an MIC confirmed by ford last Thursday, build date on my 2.7 BL Lux today. My guess is dealer allocation unfortunately remains king 😕
I have a huge dealer with lots of allocation, but yeah you're likely right.

Nflandrum

Badlands
First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all. Love the banter on B6G but never had anything unique to add until now. Just wanted to let you know there are multiple 4 door base broncos (MIC & soft) and at least one 2 door available to rent on St. John’s in the USVI. Needless to say, as a still waiting 7/14/20 reservation holder I was a bit hot when I saw that Broncos were already made available as rentals. Then I quickly tried to figure out how to rent one, but they were rented for my only day on island. License plate was for Metro Motors VI.

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 5C1397E9-E1DD-48FB-AC90-43A89D18748C

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 63521061-A2F1-4D3B-AAC0-3DFCB33B7FC3

Last edited:

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer didn't even know mine was scheduled for production when i told him. Said all he could see on his end was "scheduled". Crazy how some dealers seem to be "in the dark". Wonder how long it will take me to get a VIN. 🤦‍♂️
Our guy gave it to us today and it was scheduled today!!

Sponsored

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a huge dealer with lots of allocation, but yeah you're likely right.
Mine is the largest in the area, but I’d wager your dealer has a much higher amount of Bronco orders relative to its size compared to mine. I live in “The Ocean State” so as you’d imagine there isn’t a ton of off-roading down here at sea level. Wranglers and now Broncos are mostly convertibles and beach cruisers, but rock crawling and off road areas are few and far in-between so my dealer probably has proportionately far fewer orders from off road enthusiasts. Another reason why the current allocation system is screwed up

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Congrats. That's my build, albeit much earlier reservation, a tad bit earlier on reorder, and I've still got nothing. About at the end of my rope with this crap, but not your fault, just Ford's.
Yeah I agree it can challenge one patience, especially for people who have waiting a long time.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is the largest in the area, but I’d wager your dealer has a much higher amount of Bronco orders relative to its size compared to mine. I live in “The Ocean State” so as you’d imagine there isn’t a ton of off-roading down here at sea level. Wranglers and now Broncos are mostly convertibles and beach cruisers, but rock crawling and off road areas are few and far in-between so my dealer probably has proportionately far fewer orders from off road enthusiasts. Another reason why the current allocation system is screwed up
I'd bet that you're spot on!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Just got a call from my dealer that I’m scheduled for 2/21…

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 C8630338-3A31-49A4-86E6-1F5F2B936D54

No Reservation
Ordered 11/4/21
Build Date: 2/21/22
Eruption Green — Badlands —4dr —2.7—Soft top—Tow—Sas
congrats...and not mad at you but that's ridiculous. There are a boatload of day 1-2 reservation folks waiting.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on all the Wildtraks scheduled today, even though Ford said "Badlands, Wildtrak, Sasquatch, 2.7L" are secondary production constraints, it seems like Wildtrak (and therefore 2.7L and Sasquatch) are less constrained than Badlands - maybe the sta-bar disconnect from Badlands is constrained more than these other things. Thoughts?
“Ford said” as in someone on the forum posted they heard from someone in the know at Ford, or a dealer, that Wildtracks and Badlands had constraints and were being moved out to later in 2022. Obviously based on the number of those trims members are posting new build dates on today, whoever thought they “were in the know” weren’t.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Ford said” as in someone on the forum posted they heard from someone in the know at Ford, or a dealer, that Wildtracks and Badlands had constraints and were being moved out to later in 2022. Obviously based on the number of those trims members are posting new build dates on today, whoever thought they “were in the know” weren’t.
and another member here who knows somebody "in the know" said the exact opposite and Ford was focusing on high level trims since FE is done. Basically "my dealer said" and "I know somebody in the know" automatically equals full of shit here.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was on the official @fordbronco Instagram page last week that Wildtrak and Badlands are limited. I haven't seen anyone say they're being moved to later in '22 but yeah that last part is obviously incorrect.
Sponsored