Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same concern with my Jeep. For me, I'm just careful not to slide the top. Pick straight up and straight down. Although I haven't removed the top from the Bronco yet, but I would imagine its the same process.

Maybe the clear paint protection film will be a good idea.

OP
OP

PorpoiseBlue

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Laramine
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just commenting to say that I found exactly what I was looking for. These Cargo Shelf Protectors are advertised as only for the soft top, but apparently will work with the hardtop if you cut out holds for the alignment pins.

Just got them today and will try to install them this weekend.
https://a.co/d/aDH39my

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just commenting to say that I found exactly what I was looking for. These Cargo Shelf Protectors are advertised as only for the soft top, but apparently will work with the hardtop if you cut out holds for the alignment pins.

Just got them today and will try to install them this weekend.
https://a.co/d/aDH39my
I used these on my Sift top. They fit pretty good. Watch the tape near the tail gate mine tended to pop up.

The bolts you remove are painted body color. When you remove and replace them the paint chips on the bolt head.

Mike

OP
OP

PorpoiseBlue

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Laramine
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just incase anyone else is interested in this solution, I installed them today and am very happy with them. Like Mike mentioned the bolts you have to remove are body colors and will unfortunately chip but I think its worth the extra protection.

The fit is nice. I used some adhesion promotor, Primer 94, to make sure it stays. It gives the hardtop shelfs a nice finished look with extra protection. All I have to do was drill some an extra hold for the front guide pin on both sides for the hardtop. I circled the holes I drilled out in red.

PXL_20230602_233312936.jpg

PXL_20230602_223534443.jpg

PXL_20230602_222624559.jpg

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a two door now, and trying to find the same thing for it. I have been searching Amazon and eBay, but haven't found them for the 2 door. Anybody find them? Can I modify the 4 door ones to fit?

Mike
Sponsored