Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same covers. If they are slipping then they are installed incorrectly.
I've since tucked in the bottom seat cover sides facing the front doors, which seems to help, but that also seems to defeat the set of lateral velcro straps. I'll continue to experiment!
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recently purchased Bartact front seat covers. They are not the least expensive but they are made well. I can say that with the top open you can hop in wearing shorts and your legs do not get burned or stick aka wife approved. They also sell the back seat with or with out arm rest. With out is not on the web site yet. I have no connection to Bartact. I can post picture later if you like. My bronco is in my fathers barn until next week while I use his super duty

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I recently purchased Bartact front seat covers. They are not the least expensive but they are made well. I can say that with the top open you can hop in wearing shorts and your legs do not get burned or stick aka wife approved. They also sell the back seat with or with out arm rest. With out is not on the web site yet. I have no connection to Bartact. I can post picture later if you like. My bronco is in my fathers barn until next week while I use his super duty
Yeah I bought the full set for mine back in December. They can get warm in the sun, but definitely not hot.

I was only sad cuz they cover up my awesome WT seats that everyone but me seems to hate :)

They were definitely not cheap but very rugged and I like the back molle on all the seates, including the rear.
Sponsored