Legion1271

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, first post here! I got a 2 door badlands sad last week and I've been looking for seat covers, but everywhere I found has had seat covers for the four-door model. The only two-door model seat covers that I found so far are from Ford, so I'm wondering if there's even a difference in the seats between the two door and the four door, or if it even matters? The Bronco I got was in order that somebody didn't want, so it has leather seats in it and I'd like to keep them protected!
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only 1 difference i know for the front seats. The handle on the shoulder next to the headrest to move the seat fwd for people to get in back, the 4 door doesn't have it.

I'm using fia saddle blanket covers for 4door, they fit fine and can still access lever, even if it is covered by cloth

I think saddleman might have a 2 door version with a cutout for the lever
https://www.saddleman.com

The rear seats of the 2 and 4 doors are completely different and will need to be ordered model specific for # doors

Last edited:
OP
OP

Legion1271

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah, I see. Part of me wants to go ahead and order it for the four-door because I don't hardly ever have to move my seat forward, but the other part of me knows as soon as I got it on I would have to get back there for something 😂

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all, first post here! I got a 2 door badlands sad last week and I've been looking for seat covers, but everywhere I found has had seat covers for the four-door model. The only two-door model seat covers that I found so far are from Ford, so I'm wondering if there's even a difference in the seats between the two door and the four door, or if it even matters? The Bronco I got was in order that somebody didn't want, so it has leather seats in it and I'd like to keep them protected!
Hey, this may not cover all your needs but, found just the seat - seat covers (front) for my WT on Amazon. They are working for me.

Team 2 Door = Purpose Built and Badass...

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I used Carhartt Precision Fit seat covers. Nice covers, fit very well.

Carhartt Precision Fit

Ford Bronco 2 Door Seat Cover Options? 305860827_1452496785219844_3049850605262530863_n Ford Bronco 2 Door Seat Cover Options? 306292821_759041848727999_7023634721950971027_n

Sponsored

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BadLands manual 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have a 2-door badlands and cannot find any seat covers that don't block the molle panels on the backs of the seats. The closest I've found are the "Mabett Seats Cover with Diving Material Neoprene" on Amazon, but they haven't released a 2-door version yet.

I don't like the looks of the Ford brand covers, since they block the molle and don't fully protect the sides.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Be patient and keep checking in on the Mabett Amazon listings (or maybe follow some of the threads in their sub-forum for updates/warnings about what's coming back into stock).

When I wanted 2-door, full coverage, black & brown it seems like they only one they had was the molle version. Now it's the other way around, or all 4-door centric.

I'm really happy with them now that they're here and installed.

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wet Okole has the patterns for 2 door seats. They are not cheap, but they do fit very well and I have been very happy with their covers, on my Bronco and on several previous vehicles.

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only 1 difference i know for the front seats. The handle on the shoulder next to the headrest to move the seat fwd for people to get in back, the 4 door doesn't have it.
That's good to know. I've been looking on ebay for some upgraded seat covers or nice low use takeoffs and they are all for 4 doors. I would have the trim around the handle removed anyway so in theory I could trim around the handle and pop the trim back on for a good fit.
Back seats 60/40 split vs the 50/50 in the door door is a problem, but mostly I'm concerned with the fronts.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's good to know. I've been looking on ebay for some upgraded seat covers or nice low use takeoffs and they are all for 4 doors. I would have the trim around the handle removed anyway so in theory I could trim around the handle and pop the trim back on for a good fit.
Back seats 60/40 split vs the 50/50 in the door door is a problem, but mostly I'm concerned with the fronts.
I have the Fia Wrangler saddleblanket covers for the 4 door. They fit nicely. The fabric does cover the handle, but i can still pull the handle because the side and back are stretchy.

But i really don't use the back seats, i mostly go in through the trunk to access the rear

Sponsored

Timbow

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Timbow

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, airbag flaps/cutouts, also the seat cover doesnt wrap around the back with molle option.
I have had these on my super duty for 7 years & they are very durable & protect the OEM seats well. I have washed them a couple times in the washing machine with good results.

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I ordered some cheap rough country neoprene covers, for the 2-door. The pictures online don't show a cut-out for the front-seat handles, but I called and they confirmed it has a cut-out. They didn't have a molle option. I debated that I probably won't use the Molle much anyways; the covers appear to have a built-in pouch.

tommywoodrum

Base
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the Rough Country Neoprene seat covers and I really like them. They fit well and come with a cover for the center console. For about $200 I think they're a good deal.
Sponsored