First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have been frustrated by this as well. I think the texture of the plastic is the reason it scratches so easily. It’s a more coarse texture versus the texture of other vehicles I own. That coarse texture creates more friction with other objects that contact it. That friction creates scratches versus a smoother texture surface that allows the contacting object to slide across the surface. I feel it’s a very poor choice by the designers/engineers.
Sponsored

Reese

Badlands
First Name
Reese 💁🏻‍♀️🇨🇦
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Lux 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're welcome - It's not greasy like cheaper products are, like Armor All. I just spray some onto a microfibre cloth and wipe it on. It goes on well, and dries quickly.

The wife's SUV has a lot more plastic trim on it and was looking very worn, and it's amazing what a difference this made. Here's a comparison:

IMG_1826.jpeg
I was looking for something like that. I didn’t know which one to pick! I’m going to order and see what happens. I was wondering if it was greasy. It’s why I was hesitating buying anything. I’d like to try to use it on the hardtop as well.

Thank you for this and your help!

~Reese

Last edited:

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep your fingernails clipped or wear gloves…..
You could contact StickerFab and get them to fab a solution/cover with their protective vinyl.

They did some for me that go behind the door handles/arm rests to guard against fingernail scratches. So far (almost a year) these have worked well.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just bought some black, non-permanent adhesive vinyl, and put little patches everywhere in the Bronco or something bangs or hits or rubs.

Cricut Premium Vinyl Removable... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FBQ85ZC

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw an article bragging how Ford has become the first automaker to use 100% recycled plastic for the Bronco Sport. Not sure if they are also doing this for the Bronco - but if so…this could explain why the plastic is about the same on the hardness scale as tissue paper. You sneeze on that shit and and scratches.

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw an article bragging how Ford has become the first automaker to use 100% recycled plastic for the Bronco Sport. Not sure if they are also doing this for the Bronco - but if so…this could explain why the plastic is about the same on the hardness scale as tissue paper. You sneeze on that shit and and scratches.

I'm pretty sure they already stated that they are. And yes that would explain why it's so scratchy

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else having the same problem? Seems like when you undo the seatbelt and let it go, it marks the door panel?
IMG_1968.jpeg
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs