Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m seeing lots of broncos for sale and I mean lots!
Hopefully the used market tanks and I get mine soon!

I had a dealer reach out with one coming in at msrp (I think) it was 4 door so I did not pursue it
Sponsored

Last edited:

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yup my feed in different bronco groups is flooded with people trying to sell all $10k or better than msrp. I’m not sure if a ton of people ordered to flip or if that many people aren’t happy with the vehicle.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yup my feed in different bronco groups is flooded with people trying to sell all $10k or better than msrp. I’m not sure if a ton of people ordered to flip or if that many people aren’t happy with the vehicle.
I’m guessing a combination of flippers and people who compromised their build to get built earlier and are moving on.

Sponsored

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is a dealer here in Madison , WI with over 20 used Broncos on the lot. I’m sure this is repeated across the country at used car dealers. The Bronco isn’t a bad value at MSRP, but as you get to over $5000 ADM your loosing unless you have already sold. That being said, in a few areas, the market is still somewhat strong. Like anything else, they are only worth what someone will pay.

Ford Bronco Seeing lots of new/used Broncos for sale 5027368A-A3C2-4BB7-8444-8165CE2113C3

OP
OP
mcinfantry

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I discussed if our plans did change no way we would buy and risk selling to make a profit

I’m following a 2021 similar build that went from 68-59000 where it still sits and it’s been months

I’ll hold out
Hell I’m flip flopping on adding tow back

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m not finding them online at anywhere near MSRP. The one above is $66k

Ford Bronco Seeing lots of new/used Broncos for sale 22E3C108-1B11-4FA4-BBFB-4442D2586073

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealer in our small college town buys 2 to 4 Broncos every couple weeks at auction and most have sold within 7 to 10 days for 10k to 15k over msrp. They are not seeing any slow down or reduction in prices. Bronco sales are staying very strong in our area and are showing up on the roads in force.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local Jeep store has brand new Wranglers and Gladiators that have been sitting for months unsold. It seems dealers in my area also have bought/traded way too many used cars and those vehicles are not selling and prices dropping to get rid of inventory. I even seen a few used and one new Super Dutys that have not sold yet.

The market is cooling a bit. But still would like to see more new cars on the lots.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer in our small college town buys 2 to 4 Broncos every couple weeks at auction and most have sold within 7 to 10 days for 10k to 15k over msrp. They are not seeing any slow down or reduction in prices. Bronco sales are staying very strong in our area and are showing up on the roads in force.

Same here in the Minneapolis area. $10k or more over MSRP is the norm from the dealers, online sites such as Carvana, and private sellers. I’m sure there are still tens of thousands of first week reservation holders like myself who still don’t have a VIN so I expect demand and prices to remain high well into 2023. If a dealer or private seller had a MIC/2.7/LUX/Sasquatch for MSRP that I could drive away I’d do it but so far that’s impossible.

Last edited:

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife and I discussed if our plans did change no way we would buy and risk selling to make a profit

I’m following a 2021 similar build that went from 68-59000 where it still sits and it’s been months

I’ll hold out
Hell I’m flip flopping on adding tow back
Do it! I didn’t and it was more expensive after and I still don’t have 5 pin.
Sponsored