First Name
Bunmi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 subarus and a honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love the revives going on around here recently, butā€¦..

If someone wants to drive/ride in a military vehicle, just need to join the military; I hear theyā€™re hiring.

Just say no to faux soldiers or fake little green men.

If youā€™ve served and didnā€™t get enough then and you want a mil spec looking vehicle, great. Otherwise I see that as false representation or a form of stolen valor.

Besides, Bronco panels are plastic; nothing military about thatā€¦..
Respectfully there is no stolen valor in that its a vehicle paying respect. Its America do what you want thats the beauty of it. Driving military style tribute vehicle is now stolen valor thats rediculous

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I go the other way on this one. As a vet myself, I see it as flattering and admiration. Plus it is kind of a rolling recruitment campaign. Now if the 25 year old accountant starts talking about taking fire in de nangā€¦thatā€™s a separate matter.

Boomee

First Name
Bunmi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 subarus and a honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I go the other way on this one. As a vet myself, I see it as flattering and admiration. Plus it is kind of a rolling recruitment campaign. Now if the 25 year old accountant starts talking about taking fire in de nangā€¦thatā€™s a separate matter.
Same here also a vet.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This CG 4dr BD Bronco with doors & top off reminds me of the Ranger Special Operations Vehicle (RSOV) I drove in 2/75 Ranger Regt back in the 90s.

a712362b90170b708a5901f8cb98c61e.jpg

It's a pretty heavily modified Land Rover Defender 110... 4 cyl, manual trans.

20211223_113725.jpg

What do you think about a tribute build? A matte black wrap... pioneer tools... side-mounted gerry cans.. mil-spec pizza cutters?
I really liked our gun trucks. This isnā€™t my picture. All my pictures of our modified HMMWVs are packed away in a box somewhere. But similar to this one. Gun mounts everywhere, soft skin, that we used for desert ops. I really want @Ford to bring back desert tan.

If going to run steelies, at least make them 8.5 inches wide with the +35 offset.

C0CA81CD-FD18-4B5D-96D6-CDBE263CC570.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has to be the King of Necroposts. Thread is over a year and half old without a single reply only for you to bump it with a meme. Not sad or mad - well done. šŸ‘
@Tricky Dick "Lazarus!"

(and for the record... I was in no state whatsoever to remember that when/if it happened šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«)

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I second this, vet as well. I like the style and donā€™t think everyone needs time in service to like the style either. Kind of like the limited Harley bike editions with olive drab paint and the white stars, those looked pretty cool and almost got that instead of my amber whiskey street glide.
Sponsored