First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I recently got my 2022 Bronco BB lifted with 37" tires. I found the thread of how to configure everything via ForScan but when I go to clear the PCM, I get the error pictured below (Service procedure has been interrupted). Has anyone else experienced this? One video I watched, the guy never cleared his PCM after he recalibrated the tire size, not sure if it was edited out though. I went for a drive and no error codes come up on my dash and the speedo seems correct, but I'd rather have everything cleared if possible to avoid any chance of a dealership questioning me if I need to go in for service or something.

Ford Bronco "Service procedure interrupted" while using ForScan Capture.PNG
Ford Bronco "Service procedure interrupted" while using ForScan Capture1.PNG
Ford Bronco "Service procedure interrupted" while using ForScan Capture2.PNG
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You already have a lift with 37ā€™s. Personally as a technician, seeing that code wouldnā€™t make me question anything. I wouldnā€™t even worry about it.

The only other way I know of clearing this out would be by using the Ford scan tool (FDRS) to relearn module data. Unfortunately that doesnā€™t really help you. Maybe shoot an email to forscan and ask them for help. Theyā€™re usually pretty good about working through things like this.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs