Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found these on Amazon Seven Sparta 2 Aluminium Grab handles (Click Here) $69. Preferred these over the para-cord solutions.

Easy to install for the front seats only. Remove the two bolts, put into place and re-install the bolts.

These are well-made and solid. Fit and finish is great. Easy to hold onto.

The one drawback is that they are close to the sound deadening material on a hardtop. If you have large fingers or wear big rings this could make for a very tight or impossible grab. I have smaller fingers so this works for me and my wife (see image below). I see no issue at all with a top removed. I cannot speak on the spacing for a soft-top or if you do not have the sound deadening material. If someone has these builds please add to the discussion.

I recommend - with the above caveat.

Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 20221018_081439
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 20221018_081459
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 20221018_081514
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 20221018_081524
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 20221018_082135
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 20221018_082142
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 20221019_171413
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 20221019_171330
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Found these on Amazon Seven Sparta 2 Aluminium Grab handles (Click Here) $69. Preferred these over the para-cord solutions.

Easy to install for the front passenger seats only. Remove the two bolts, put into place and re-install the bolts.

These are well-made and solid. Fit and finish is great. Easy to hold onto.

The one drawback is that they are close to the sound deadening material on a hardtop. If you have large fingers or wear big rings this could make for a very tight or impossible grab. I have smaller fingers so this works for me and my wife (see image below). I see no issue at all with a top removed. I cannot speak on the spacing for a soft-top or if you do not have the sound deadening material. If someone has these builds please add to the discussion.

I recommend - with the above caveat.

Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 20221019_171330
Those look nice and sturdy!

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for sharing.

:rolleyes: Front Passenger Seat only? Looks like you have it on both Driver and Passenger?

Great Find! Looks OEM.

OP
OP
603BB

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for sharing.

:rolleyes: Front Passenger Seat only? Looks like you have it on both Driver and Passenger?

Great Find! Looks OEM.
Doh. 🤦‍♂️
Yes both front seats. Edited my post. Thanks.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good find, thanks for sharing.

Any thoughts on side airbag deployment?

Do you think it would be possible to put the handle in a vice and bend the mounting tabs slightly to increase “finger space”?

Sponsored
OP
OP
603BB

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good find, thanks for sharing.

Any thoughts on side airbag deployment?

Do you think it would be possible to put the handle in a vice and bend the mounting tabs slightly to increase “finger space”?
I don't think it will interfere with airbag deployment. But I don’t exactly know the technical and directional specs for their deployment.

I think there is some room to bend them. Sound like a good modification to it. Let us know if you do it and how it works out. However, I cannot say how the aluminum alloy will hold up to the bending process. And not sure if it is bent if it will affect airbag deployment. Again don't know the specs on them.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any thoughts on if the mounting points are different on the 2Door?

I’m still waiting on my build. 😎

Edit: we’ll Eff it. I’ll find out. I ordered a set.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got mine too. Big thumbs up. Biggest complaint is no back seat ones yet.

KIILew

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado 2500 Duramax, 2020 F-150 3.5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for your great post…I just replaced my paracord front seat handles on my 2021 Badlands with factory soft top with these. I have lots of hand clearance with the soft top, but am aware of peoples’ criticism of them when used with the hardtops. Considering that I might eventually purchase a supplementary hardtop too, your pictures are really helpful.

The only modification I made was to go to Ace Hardware to purchase some 10mm O.D./6.3mm I.D./5mm long metric nylon spacers from their fastener section. I used these as bushings to fill the gap between the 6mm bolt and the large mounting holes in the handles. The dimensions on these spacers are essentially perfect for that purpose.

I was a little concerned, initially, with the leverage these might put on the factory 8.8 grade fastener hardware, but it seems to work well enough to lift my 200 pound body out of the seat without issue. I don’t plan on chinning myself in my Bronco on a daily basis, but decided to tempt fate - both sides - just once, lol.
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 2B448B2E-D4A3-4A79-9F6E-4CCA4042404B
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 23053110-7C03-46F9-A632-B9855DAD7B94
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 24A24DD9-0724-45FF-AA00-214BBC5722FD
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review 63203A16-6FB7-402D-916F-D5F98E5A2A4F
Ford Bronco Seven Sparta 2 Aluminum Alloy Roll Bar Grab Handles (Front) Review D1E332D2-F837-4253-AFE5-260D12612CAB

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had a set of these installed since late October. I’m not a fan and will be using the Amazon extended holiday return period to ship them back. It’s a good idea, but they are too high to be practical for my wife to use getting in and I haven’t found any use for them on my side.

luntz

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed these on my 2 door Badlands Sasquatch........meh....
Build quality, packaging and finish is fine, but why did they curve the handle supports inward, thereby reducing the width of the handle? Also, the position of the handle using the stock holes really doesn't help facilitate hopping up onto the seat. It's a little too far rearward. I would prefer a handle basically right above the stock grab handle only higher. That's where it on is on my 2006 Rubicon, very helpful for getting in a raised vehicle.
The wife says it's useless..........they're ya go.

OP
OP
603BB

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also, the position of the handle using the stock holes really doesn't help facilitate hopping up onto the seat. It's a little too far rearward. I would prefer a handle basically right above the stock grab handle only higher. That's where it on is on my 2006 Rubicon
I too would like a similar location as on the JEEP. Keep trying to grab the A-pillar handle - nope. :LOL: Think Ford Engineers forgot to test getting in and out of this vehicle. :unsure:

I tend to agree they are bit rearward. But any handle will be more rearward on the Bronco if it is centered on the mounting screw points, even the paracord. Bronco design right now limits options. Now, if someone could design ones a bit more forward and lower that would great. But given the design of the hardtop, I am not sure how much you can move them forward given they ride inside the indentation of the hardtop (see my 5/6th photos in first post). Probably not much lower either without risking hitting your head on bumpy trails.

All that said, they are sturdy option versus the loose paracord options. Much better option if you go topless or have a soft-top.

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

if you have a Bimini top, these will be a conflict of interest

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I like the quality of these, I tend to use my grab handles to hold onto just to relax my arm on long drives. My paracord handles were a perfect height for that. These don't seem like it would be as comfortable since they sit so hi.
Sponsored