Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Posting this in hopes that someone else out there has dealt with this and found a solution.
I started getting all of these error codes pop up in a row several months ago. (see pictures of codes below)

When it happens the bronco goes into low power mode. It still drives, but acceleration is nightmarishly slow. After turning off the the engine for several minutes and turning it back on, there was no issue and it was no longer in low power mode. Until it happened again. Sometimes within a couple of minutes, sometimes not until a day later, sometimes the codes wouldn't go away at all and the Bronco would stay in low power mode every time I turned the engine on to check.

I brought it into the dealership and, of course, the codes would not pop up. So I took it back from the dealer and drove it around town until the codes popped up and then brought it back to the dealer. After having the bronco for six weeks, they tell me they found the problem (picture of invoice with explanation attached). They replaced the parts and my extended warranty covered the expense.

Day two after getting it back all of the codes popped up and it went into low power mode. I turned the engine off, gave it a minute and turned it back on and the codes were gone and did not pop up again, but clearly the problem is not fixed.

There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to the codes popping up. Cold, hot, idling, 75 mph, 20 mph, sport mode, eco mode, regular mode, dry, raining, day, night, doors open, doors closed, cruising, accelerating, rolling to a stop... It is absolutely maddening.

Any insight is appreciated.

Ford Bronco Several error codes in a row and low power mode Bronco 1
Ford Bronco Several error codes in a row and low power mode Bronco 2
Ford Bronco Several error codes in a row and low power mode Bronco 3
Ford Bronco Several error codes in a row and low power mode Bronco 4
Ford Bronco Several error codes in a row and low power mode Bronco 5
Ford Bronco Several error codes in a row and low power mode INV 1
Ford Bronco Several error codes in a row and low power mode INV 2
Sponsored