First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on your purchase today! I am also strongly considering shadow black. Never have I felt so indecisive about a freakin car! Initially fell in love with the cactus gray with white top and red accents, only to learn this was vapor ware (still salty about this...how can their most prominent piece of marketing material just...not exist? Wtf Ford?). Now I keep cycling through BD vs BL vs WT builds in shadow black vs A51 and my mind seems to change every day...

Who else is ordering Shadow black? Black and Gunmetal. ??

A75A077A-1712-4149-9DBF-5EFA4807356F.jpeg

352A4ECB-65FA-41FE-B8CF-5FDF838A9458.jpeg

F2DCCB56-6F23-4939-B07F-57438F5E08A0.jpeg

99B1B7FF-44A3-41BC-B54D-13989A36EFA6.jpeg

E5E5B5E7-D574-4E8A-A523-B987469EE819.jpeg
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely getting shadow black, one of the least popular colors...i do not want my bronco to look like the majority (A51 or CG).

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on your purchase today! I am also strongly considering shadow black. Never have I felt so indecisive about a freakin car! Initially fell in love with the cactus gray with white top and red accents, only to learn this was vapor ware (still salty about this...how can their most prominent piece of marketing material just...not exist? Wtf Ford?). Now I keep cycling through BD vs BL vs WT builds in shadow black vs A51 and my mind seems to change every day...
It just seems like black is the best decision, also I own a black Harley, I can see them other colours go out of style in a few years.

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my first jeep was black. I told myself I would never own another black vehicle with all the scratches in the finish. f it, my wife and I (her) went from cg to a51 to cg and now looking at the shadow black. the day I traded it in.

20150526_195923.jpg
Same sequencing: 1st A51, then Cactus Grey, GF liked both but preferred the Shadow Black the best. Back in 2010 I was trying to get a Black Escape XLT w/4wd and the 6 cylinder, but could only find a Grey one. What would really be trick if they would offer a full tan MGV. Black and Tan to match my Black and Maple Fender Precisions! One can hope...

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After dealing with my wife’s black RAV4 shadow black was never considered for me as a color for my bronco.
More power to you, it can be a sexy color but a damn nightmare also..
As they say, "Black is not a color, it's a career choice". :)It's most beautiful when clean, but we know how long that last.

OP, you do you. Our opinions are of no matter. It will be a beautiful Bronco.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely getting shadow black, one of the least popular colors...i do not want my bronco to look like the majority (A51 or CG).
Hehe that's kind of funny because historically black ends up being one of the most prominent colors for vehicles. Perhaps not on polls here because we are all enthusiasts... but in a few years it will likely be common place

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve finally landed on Shadow Black. Not because I love black, even though I own 2.5 black vehicles currently, but because I decided to wrap it on day one. This will do 2 things. 1 preserve and protect factory paint. 2. Give me ability to change colors when I get bored. I was all about velocity blue but like a flashy stripper, shit gets old

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My kids say the black is the only color that suits me... so that’s what it’ll be. I don’t care whether it’s all clean and shiny, so I won’t be spending much time washing it either. The red/orange Alabama dirt on the side gives it a nice two-tone look anyway 🙂
Sponsored