Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Started out Wildtrak LUX, over several months I began to hate the Sandstone Interior. Was then leaning OBX LUX Squatch with Roast Leather interior based on Ford interior website depiction because it was handsome and I always wanted a truck/car with baseball glove leather. Then, I saw it in the wild..... I want to thank this site because someone posted the actual Roast Interior and it looks totally different, dash has a metallic bronzy vibe that actually clashes with the leather. So then I freaked and went with the baddest vehicle not named First Edition. Decided on Badlands, fully loaded. I did lose my brush bar and step rails but the interior with black leather and orange stitching is simple yet really cool and I don't have to worry about how it's going to look. Not to mention The vehicle itself is the best for off-roading and I think it will keep it's value really well. $61,800 MSRP. Really happy with my order! Anyone else have a similar back and forth decision process?
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Started out Wildtrak LUX, over several months I began to hate the Sandstone Interior. Was then leaning OBX LUX Squatch with Roast Leather interior based on Ford interior website depiction because it was handsome and I always wanted a truck/car with baseball glove leather. Then, I saw it in the wild..... I want to thank this site because someone posted the actual Roast Interior and it looks totally different, dash has a metallic bronzy vibe that actually clashes with the leather. So then I freaked and went with the baddest vehicle not named First Edition. Decided on Badlands, fully loaded. I did lose my brush bar and step rails but the interior with black leather and orange stitching is simple yet really cool and I don't have to worry about how it's going to look. Not to mention The vehicle itself is the best for off-roading and I think it will keep it's value really well. $61,800 MSRP. Really happy with my order! Anyone else have a similar back and forth decision process?
One thing preventing this from holding a decent resale value is reliability. If they end up having runner reliability people want them now and later on in the used market. If they send to be like Defenders. No one will buy them used. So their values will tank.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One thing preventing this from holding a decent resale value is reliability. If they end up having runner reliability people want them now and later on in the used market. If they send to be like Defenders. No one will buy them used. So their values will tank.
source.gif

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved BD, changed mind to WT, ordered BL.

YOLO.

Sponsored

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ESL, or just a long night last night?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved 4dr OBX, Ordered 4dr WT, changed order to 2dr Badlands.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Very well.

@beachman101
Ok, I hate to be the bearer of some crazy news but...

most people who buy a Bronco, even a Badlands... will never use it offroad.
They like the idea of it and the look of it, but you won't catch them dead out there in their 60k+ rig scratching up their paint job.
I know what you may be feeling at this moment, but I assure you it will be ok.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was SAS Badlands from Day 1. Only change I made was going up to the 12" screen.
I'd actually be totally ok without any of the Cameras, but that comes with it.
8" is actually more than enough and larger than the screen in our escape, but screw it.
And I will use it
and I will probably be the first owner, whose Bronco looks like the ones from the Rubicon Trail test drive.
With how modular these are. At some point if it starts to bother me, I'll just get a new panel.
I'm also hoping to get something like the Weekender flares before I start wheeling, but that may not happen.
Sponsored