Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today was the day. Ill add to this post in the next few days. But here are my thoughts after the first 50 Miles. im not going to post 1000 pics because I feel like we’ve all seen everything. But let me know if there’s something you’d like to see and I’ll happily snap a pic and post.

SIZE - I don’t remember the numbers on paper - but it’s bigger than my wrangler I traded in for it. Way bigger.

RIDE- it rides 100x better than the wrangler (even with the Sasquatch packsge) no doubt. No question. Rides incredibly.

SEATS - I love the marine grade vinyl. I was under the impression they did not come with heated seats even with Lux (I feel like they said this in a bronco nation walk around???) but these seats are heated and will burn your ass. They get HOT - which is great. but. The seats are a little stiff.…. Not terrible. But I noticed it right away.

SOFT TOP- looks… fine.? Little droopy in a spot or two. Not terrible. Way quieter than the soft top in my wrangler. Like way way quieter.

BUILD QUALITY - inside and out - outstanding. interior is utilitarian but solid. And honestly I like the materials. This is coming from someone that’s had top of the line audis, bmws, Jaguars and teslas. And the quality in here is great. Materials are what they are and utilitarian for a reason - but. all put together very very well.

CLIMATE CONTROL - It is STRONG!1 like I wish that fan setting 1 was fan setting 3 because it needs settings below 1 - fan speed 1 is still really intense.

VISIBILITY - read some comments where people were disappointed. I get that I don’t think it’s terrible - but the windshield feels short and I feel like the rear view mirror takes up a lot of space in terms of field of view. I did find myself bobbing my head around to look around it.

Those are my thoughts after 50 miles. Let me know what else you want to see ‘ hear.

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner EB232901-445E-417D-A9B5-D6032026D36A

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner C7ADDA39-06A0-4D0F-9D63-43C4DAEC58EA

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner 8BC5F744-91A8-45CB-9ECF-485645D8EE45

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner A5401136-50E7-4A95-B77E-7AA6F5EF2221

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner CF3C876D-82FC-4C2C-A670-E16282646DB5

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner D3427382-2FFD-42B7-A209-A0F4FC4264B4

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner 7D8C8BE0-7CEF-4C61-8BE6-9EE3D9AE16FC

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner E3CF9F81-B7D7-4113-92F4-7F5B1F25C4ED

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner 78F6F36A-7715-4004-9044-69EEF4D8D457

Quick update from day 2:

Still rides great. I’m respecting the break in period - but this thing is no slouch. Feels as fast as my Audi SQ5.

Also - top goes up / down much easier than the wrangler soft top. The fact that there’s only a latch on the driver side for getting it all the way down is super easy. And it rotates / guides itself down much more smoothly / elegantly than the wranglers top.

Very easy to get rear windows in / out.

That’s all. More to come.

39d8bba9-21b7-4131-96e1-c6a9c16e2e07-jpeg.jpg

0e0fbde6-6e1b-4e30-a509-ba427672b94f-jpeg.jpg

e171027c-5a35-4dbc-8d84-47ddc45c0163-jpeg.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Cfbeaver

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today was the day. Ill add to this post in the next few days. But here are my thoughts after the first 50 Miles. im not going to post 1000 pics because I feel like we’ve all seen everything. But let me know if there’s something you’d like to see and I’ll happily snap a pic and post.

SIZE - I don’t remember the numbers on paper - but it’s bigger than my wrangler I traded in for it. Way bigger.

RIDE- it rides 100x better than the wrangler (even with the Sasquatch packsge) no doubt. No question. Rides incredibly.

SEATS - I love the marine grade vinyl. I was under the impression they did not come with heated seats even with Lux (I feel like they said this in a bronco nation walk around???) but these seats are heated and will burn your ass. They get HOT - which is great. but. The seats are a little stiff.…. Not terrible. But I noticed it right away.

SOFT TOP- looks… fine.? Little droopy in a spot or two. Not terrible. Way quieter than the soft top in my wrangler. Like way way quieter.

BUILD QUALITY - inside and out - outstanding. interior is utilitarian but solid. And honestly I like the materials. This is coming from someone that’s had top of the line audis, bmws, Jaguars and teslas. And the quality in here is great. Materials are what they are and utilitarian for a reason - but. all put together very very well.

CLIMATE CONTROL - It is STRONG!1 like I wish that fan setting 1 was fan setting 3 because it needs settings below 1 - fan speed 1 is still really intense.

VISIBILITY - read some comments where people were disappointed. I get that I don’t think it’s terrible - but the windshield feels short and I feel like the rear view mirror takes up a lot of space in terms of field of view. I did find myself bobbing my head around to look around it.

Those are my thoughts after 50 miles. Let me know what else you want to see ‘ hear.

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner e171027c-5a35-4dbc-8d84-47ddc45c0163-jpe

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner e171027c-5a35-4dbc-8d84-47ddc45c0163-jpe

Also shout out to the team at Michael Stead’s Ford in Richmond, CA. They were outstanding. Proud to take home their first delivered bronco.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great. What sort of wrangler did you trade in on it?

OP
OP
Cfbeaver

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cfbeaver

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool. I had a 13 JKU Sahara and 16JKUR. I was hoping the badlands Sasquatch will be an improvement in noise and ride.
Massive improvement in both those areas. Massive.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Massive improvement in both those areas. Massive.
That’s great to hear. I ended up selling my JKUR because I couldn’t carry on a conversation with my kid in the backseat when driving it. Too much noise.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm borderline obsessed about the tires. Do you think you will keep the ones that came with it? I'm also getting Badlands Sas, but High package, not Lux. So many people on here are switching out tires, so I am wondering if that is necessary or not. In my mind, I will go off road a lot, but the reality is that mine will be on pavement more than off. Thanks for any info.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cfbeaver

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm borderline obsessed about the tires. Do you think you will keep the ones that came with it? I'm also getting Badlands Sas, but High package, not Lux. So many people on here are switching out tires, so I am wondering if that is necessary or not. In my mind, I will go off road a lot, but the reality is that mine will be on pavement more than off. Thanks for any info.
I plan on doing only light car camping That will probably never take me anywhere other than a mediocre fire road.…. So. I have no plans to change out tires whatsoever.

Id take anyone changing out tires so quickly with a grain of salt. The vehicle is clearly very very capable. And the tires that came with it are surely fine for 80-90% of buyers. (bring the haters and noise. If you want bigger / gnarlier tires go for it but let’s be serious on how many of us actually need them……..) im very open and honest that I will use about 10% of this cars ability. I got the squatch because it’s the look that fits the car - was clearly designed proportion wise for the 35s.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also shout out to the team at Michael Stead’s Ford in Richmond, CA. They were outstanding. Proud to take home their first delivered bronco.
Congrats! Great to see some Broncos arriving to CA finally.

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what are some of the details in regards to build date, shipped and delivery date?

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner 54A696B6-BAF8-4F0B-9D32-5B7DEA7DA357

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch w/ Lux DELIVERED. Impressions from former Jeep owner 54A696B6-BAF8-4F0B-9D32-5B7DEA7DA357

Very nice

OP
OP
Cfbeaver

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what are some of the details in regards to build date, shipped and delivery date?
Day 1 reservation. Converted to order 1/23, in production 6/23, build complete 6/29, delivered to dealer (in Northern California) via rail on 7/21.
Sponsored