Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are the vorsteiner vr-601
great looking garage, hows the R8?
You can't beat the sound of a normally aspirated V10 I'm bummed that they stopped making them after this year, but I guess we all need to move on to electric/hybrid cars at some point!!! Cars been great, have had 2 of different ones and are super reliable - not a daily driver, but the V10 is insanely good.....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kinetic

Kinetic

Raptor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Nachtsturm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's a 2018 Demon.

The 170 is black. I moved it to another garage.

Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor in garage. IMG_0365

The Green looks great. Also great job on obtaining a 170. Curious, I know you were anti markup on the Braptor, were you actually able to find a 170 for MSRP?

I called around 120+ dealerships, most were 100K market adjustment. Best I could find was 25k over, but what killed it was I couldn't choose the build/color. For me, it was sublime green or bust.

In one dealer's defense, they did sell one at MSRP, and tried to obtain another allocation for me, but were unable to do so.

OP
OP
Kinetic

Kinetic

Raptor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Green looks great. Also great job on obtaining a 170. Curious, I know you were anti markup on the Braptor, were you actually able to find a 170 for MSRP?

I called around 120+ dealerships, most were 100K market adjustment. Best I could find was 25k over, but what killed it was I couldn't choose the build/color. For me, it was sublime green or bust.

In one dealer's defense, they did sell one at MSRP, and tried to obtain another allocation for me, but were unable to do so.
As you've confessed, finding a 170 at MSRP was nearly impossible although there are stories:).

I did pay over but at a smaller amount than average from what I've observed from being on the forums and talking with dealers. The only reason I did so was to get a VIN match car. If I hadn't purchased the OG Demon I would not have bit.
Figured it was a once in life-time kind of opportunity for what will be a legendary car(s) in the coming decades.
Sponsored