First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Drove by Shottenkirk Ford in Jasper GA over the weekend and noticed they had roughly 12 Broncos out front and available. Not a single one used, all new, and nothing under $20k AMP. WTF @Ford Motor Company
Real cool to see dealers loading up while I’ve been In Production with a chip delay since Jan
Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At 20k ADM, I imagine they had a LOT of cancelled orders.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s where I have my order, hoping to take delivery in June. They are buying Broncos on the secondary market just to get inventory and having no trouble selling them. So the markup isn’t as much as you think because they had to pay quite a bit over just to get them.

No knock on Ford or Shottenkirk, they are doing what it takes to bring traffic into the dealer. And the markup is what people are willing to pay. I just don’t understand why people think this is a bad thing.

And yes I will be getting my Bronco at MSRP because I ordered it, and they have been very good about keeping me up to date on the process.

getoutside72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shottenkirk currently has 23 Broncos listed for sale as new on their website.
That’s where I have my order, hoping to take delivery in June. They are buying Broncos on the secondary market just to get inventory and having no trouble selling them. So the markup isn’t as much as you think because they had to pay quite a bit over just to get them.

No knock on Ford or Shottenkirk, they are doing what it takes to bring traffic into the dealer. And the markup is what people are willing to pay. I just don’t understand why people think this is a bad thing.

And yes I will be getting my Bronco at MSRP because I ordered it, and they have been very good about keeping me up to date on the process.
Can they sell them as "New" when purchasing them from the secondary market? CPO at best is my understanding. I was told even the "demo" Broncos dealers received couldn't be sold as new.
Regardless, Shottenkirk has 23 "New" Broncos on their website right now.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I almost made this very thread lol...I noticed the same thing the other day when on autotrader, thought how in the hell do they have that many. Didn’t look to see if they were new/used. Just noticed their logo popping up on all the Broncos I was scrolling through.

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many dealers are buying Broncos from other dealerships at a markup, and then selling those with even more of a markup. These are still considered new.

Also most of the time it’s seems that custom order Broncos are being shown as in a dealer’s inventory on the website while they are being delievered, but they aren’t actually available for purchase by anyone other than the person who ordered it.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I don’t really care just curious how they have so many...as someone else stated can you sell as “new” if purchased off secondary market? I honestly have no idea howall that works.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Drove by Shottenkirk Ford in Jasper GA over the weekend and noticed they had roughly 12 Broncos out front and available. Not a single one used, all new, and nothing under $20k AMP. WTF @Ford Motor Company
Real cool to see dealers loading up while I’ve been In Production with a chip delay since Jan
Shottenkirk in Texas is known to be a shit bag dealer to begin with. All of their cars have a hidden 4-6k markup beyond advertising price.

Sales man fee, tinting fee, cleaning fee, storage fee, anything they can honestly think of.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A lot of places the “new” stays because it’s never been titled. And a dealer selling inventory to another dealer isn’t really “used”.
Heck, weirdly enough in Texas a lease can be sold as new at the end of lease for some weird reason. You get better financing terms from it!

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t really care just curious how they have so many...as someone else stated can you sell as “new” if purchased off secondary market? I honestly have no idea howall that works.
I was just at Shottenkirk Jasper about an hour ago confirming everything on my order. I actually have a build date of 5/26! I spoke with the sales manager Rick and mentioned the troubles some people have had with other dealers. I have a signed build sheet for my Bronco and he assured me everything will come in exactly as planned, nothing hidden or marked up.

They have 10-12 Broncos out front specifically for sale. Like I said, I have nothing against selling for what the market will bear, as long as they also honor orders and MSRP for those orders. I'll report back once I actually get mine, but they have been very up front about everything and I fully expect my order to come in at the agreed price with no problems. They have been very good to deal with.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was just at Shottenkirk Jasper about an hour ago confirming everything on my order. I actually have a build date of 5/26! I spoke with the sales manager Rick and mentioned the troubles some people have had with other dealers. I have a signed build sheet for my Bronco and he assured me everything will come in exactly as planned, nothing hidden or marked up.

They have 10-12 Broncos out front specifically for sale. Like I said, I have nothing against selling for what the market will bear, as long as they also honor orders and MSRP for those orders. I'll report back once I actually get mine, but they have been very up front about everything and I fully expect my order to come in at the agreed price with no problems. They have been very good to deal with.
i don’t think they’re doing anything shady in regards to reservation/orders. I actually dealt with them a couple years ago. They had a clean 2014 F150, thing only had 20k miles on it and even for two years ago was at a great price. I live south of Atlanta so getting up there was my issue, it was a Thursday and I told them I could be there Saturday (I had a trade-in) and if someone came in to buy it just let them have it(someone bought it that Thursday evening) they tried to get me to give deposit to hold it which is normal but it was gonna be second hand truck so I didn’t care if I lost it. Everyone I dealt with was great.

they did everything over text/phone which is great. Sent them pics of my trade and they gave a great price for it. I like dealers that aren’t all about you sitting at their dealership for hours.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I drive by the jasper store quite a bit and have seen all them out there..not many squatched...and don't see them moving as fast as in the past...Kraus in woodstock had a shit ton also......it brings in traffic off the street..I even stopped by and checked them out while I was waiting.....to me it seems the dealers are playing a game of hot potato..pretty soon some of the dealers are gonna lose when there are thousands of these on the street..nothing wrong with them charging adm on these at all. But I'm sure alot of these vehicles were acquired because some other dealer screwed a reservation holder to make a few extra dollars and dump them to other dealers...
Sponsored