First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a car I bought in VA. I moved to Florida. To register it I paid out like $400. It was a while ago, so I don't remember specifics... but I remember it being an eye-popping amount.
Sponsored

OP
OP

jaehun

Badlands
First Name
jaehun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus es 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a car I bought in VA. I moved to Florida. To register it I paid out like $400. It was a while ago, so I don't remember specifics... but I remember it being an eye-popping amount.
yea.... i watched some thing on youtube and they said they paid $500 now which is really eye-popping amount :<
man...$500? damn.. lol

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thank you for specific info from you :D !!
but i think i might have to pay double car registering fee right?
You only have to pay the registration fee in the state you live in.

If you change dealerships to a FL dealership now, then move to FL before you take delivery, you'll only have to register the vehicle once, in Florida.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would stick with a NJ dealer, or your going to get hit with with extra taxes when you try and register the bronco in Jersey. I

Florida's sales taxes run up to 8% depending on where you live. Florida has no state income tax.
I use to live in new Jersey. I would suggest you check with DMV and make sure they have a reciprocity agreement with Florida for vehicle sales taxes otherwise Jersey is going to get their money out of you.
It’s based on a flat 6% across the state but some counties add an additional 1% or so is what I assume he is referring too. Lake county adds 1% or up to $50 dollars so there’s that but if I were you just move to Stephens or granger save a bundle and don’t deal with Florida dealers. They are mainly crooks and none are offering anything but msrp and higher.

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is an additional fee of I believe 225.00 extra to all taxes n fees due if you have never had a vehicle registered in fl. Previously
Sponsored