Sponsored

When should I head to the dealership to convert from 22MY to 23MY?

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh... I thought you got yours already. I think we are both at Earnhardt if I recall correctly.
We are! Nope no luck with mine yet. Last time I asked I was in 330 something place. I'm def being rolled to 2023. Any word on yours?
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are! Nope no luck with mine yet. Last time I asked I was in 330 something place. I'm def being rolled to 2023. Any word on yours?
Built 10 days ago. It's now in the massive black hole of "nobody knows where it is". Best guess is it should be here sometime between the 9th and 13th. But that's a "best guess".

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Built 10 days ago. It's now in the massive black hole of "nobody knows where it is". Best guess is it should be here sometime between the 9th and 13th. But that's a "best guess".
Congrats on getting a build! Positive thoughts on you getting it soon. Do you know if your price is MSRP yet? Or if they're charging you a markup?

Also I'm sure I could search old threads and find it but I'll be lazy. What was your build again? I'm velocity blue sas black diamond hardtop 2.7 engine

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats on getting a build! Positive thoughts on you getting it soon. Do you know if your price is MSRP yet? Or if they're charging you a markup?

Also I'm sure I could search old threads and find it but I'll be lazy. What was your build again? I'm velocity blue sas black diamond hardtop 2.7 engine
It's supposed to be MSRP. I missed MY 22 Price protection by about 10 days. So it should work out to $800 over my original DORA. I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks.

2-Door, 7MT, Base. Hot Pepper Red. My wife's F-150 is Velocity Blue, and we are not allowed to match vehicle colors for some reason.
Sponsored