Sponsored

Show me your Bronco with polished wheels!

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to know if you have regular flares or Sasquatch flares. My wife and I have a Bronco just like yours, except for the wheels and tires. We are really wanting to get the same wheels you have. We love the look of yours!
If you are referring to the Cactus Gray in the previous post, my 2-Door has the Sasquatch Flares.
Sponsored

Bottomose

Big Bend
First Name
Tom Black
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is like
ProComp series 69 17x9 -6 BFG 295/70r17

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco3.jpg

This is like... the perfect Bronco! Love the wheels with that Velocity Blue. Did the wheels and tires affect your turning radius (any rubbing?) Also, I'm assuming you have non-sasquatch flares. Beautiful beautiful.....

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which model are these? They look like the OBS F250 94-97 bullethole style, love them.
American Racing Baja 172s. I know I love them. They also have the smaller holes in the Outlaw model. Looks very similar to what you’re describing

Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
American Racing Baja 172s. I know I love them. They also have the smaller holes in the Outlaw model. Looks very similar to what you’re describing
Yours are the "Goldilocks" size, heh. The Pro Comp bulletholes are too big, and the Outlaw IIs are too small!

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yours are the "Goldilocks" size, heh. The Pro Comp bulletholes are too big, and the Outlaw IIs are too small!
Yep! The only thing that would have made the 172s look better was a more concave shape. They are a little flat looking. I wanted more negative offset on them but they still look good.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep! The only thing that would have made the 172s look better was a more concave shape. They are a little flat looking. I wanted more negative offset on them but they still look good.
Exactly. Seems like nothing new has the old "deep dish" offset. Had these on my TJ.

Ford Bronco Show me your Bronco with polished wheels! mbmotoring70

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is like
Non sas suspension and flares. I had to remove the front crash bars. They only rubbed at full locked turn and just barely. Realistically I couldve lived with it for a bit till the tread wore down but I didnt wanna chance cutting my tire.

Sponsored

Bottomose

Big Bend
First Name
Tom Black
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Non sas suspension and flares. I had to remove the front crash bars. They only rubbed at full locked turn and just barely. Realistically I couldve lived with it for a bit till the tread wore down but I didnt wanna chance cutting my tire.
Thank you so much for your reply. My wife and I are are going to go with a 285 70 17. So we may not rub at full term, hopefully.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How have we not crossed paths in town yet? Ive only seen 2 other VB that I can think of.. a 2dr bb and a 4dr obx.
I don’t know. Good question! There is another guy on base here that has a 2dr BB and parks in the same lot as me. I haven’t seen yours around but I like it. You seem to have more negative offset yeah?

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had the exact same problem. Mine rubbed at full lock, a little worse in reverse. I have non SAS suspension but I do have SAS flares that I traded someone for. Covered my extra poke perfectly