Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice job on the mudflaps.

I like the KMC wheels a lot but having the faux bolts around the rim periphery is something I not that fond of.
The bolts are real and removable but that's it no actual ring 😉

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are the M/T Baja Boss A/T's working for you?
I keep trying to find reasons not to like them, but these tires are fantastic in everything I've thrown at them. Yesterday I was on an icy slope and my friend with Duratracs slid down the slope doing 360s - absolutely terrifying! I drove down the slope with no issues. They have heaps of grip and run exceptionally quiet on the highway, heaps of traction in snow, on the dry rocks, and as good as can be expected on wet slippery rocks and roots. Almost guaranteed I'll be getting them again next time.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I keep trying to find reasons not to like them, but these tires are fantastic in everything I've thrown at them. Yesterday I was on an icy slope and my friend with Duratracs slid down the slope doing 360s - absolutely terrifying! I drove down the slope with no issues. They have heaps of grip and run exceptionally quiet on the highway, heaps of traction in snow, on the dry rocks, and as good as can be expected on wet slippery rocks and roots. Almost guaranteed I'll be getting them again next time.
I think they are about the heaviest LT tire for each size as well. My buddy has them and they are very aggressive.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess one option is to use SAS wheel on spare and cover with this cool cover you have. Then when I do a tire rotation, I just swap wheels, keeping the OE wheel on the spare at all times.
@Discount Tire @10K_Vet
[/QUOTE]

Looking for a cover of my 35" SAS spare - where to purchase?

Sponsored

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they are about the heaviest LT tire for each size as well. My buddy has them and they are very aggressive.
Only 80lbs per tire for "D" rated baja boss ATs in 37 x 12.5. Combine that with the Black Rhino Rumble wheels weighing 22lbs per wheel and I'm weighing in at 102 lbs per corner. A lot less than your average mud terrain tires on OEM wheels, also as comparison, factory SAS wheels and tires were 85.5 lbs per corner. Most major brands, Falkens, Toyos, etc. weigh over 100lbs per tire for 37 x 12.5. I was thinking about a set of "C" rated KO2s like the Raptor has but they are just nowhere near as aggressive as the Mickeys and we tow a trailer a lot as our basecamp so thicker sidewall tires are better for us.

Last edited:

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New shoes, Wildtrak.........Fuel Vector 17 x 8.5 +7 off set and Nitto Recon Grapplers in 315/70 R17.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_7188

Fuel has the best looking color of bronze, in my opinion. With I could have found the Fuel model I wanted in bronze. Most other brands seem to be to "gold" for me rather than a true bronze.

HarmCityHammer

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
happy I went w these. stumbled across rrw as I was about to pull trigger on methods. love the finish on this wheel. the matte black was tempting too tho lol
I went with RRW’s too, waiting For my beadlocks to arrive .

16FA235A-0C0E-4E78-8129-BC8C284AB52E.jpeg

Sponsored

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey boater boat I have same bronco on order carb grey base. I picked up a set used of the sas wheels and tires but do like the look of what u did and nay change my mind. Did you have to remove the crash bars
1” leveling kit and 285 75r16 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MTs

FD1C3D74-6885-4A22-B912-10D79A946614.jpeg

87F0189E-1620-485A-B397-89E38534343C.jpeg

29EEA258-15D2-4972-8E2A-172E6ED62151.jpeg

42270F3C-FFE3-4916-93F9-F8C1FBD0A56C.jpeg

1B46C1F0-37A4-47C5-A998-6BF7A8CECC7D.jpeg
You have just a 1 inch lift in the front correct? The rear is complete stock? Thanks

boaterboat

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe and Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry I’m just now seeing these. I did not remove the crash bars and just 1” in the front. It’s funny. A lot of people think I bought aftermarket wheels. Lots of compliments. It looks old school.

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have just a 1 inch lift in the front correct? The rear is complete stock? Thanks
The Simplicity of this one is what makes it. I'm hoping you did this for less than 1500, The tires are the perfect size, the front lift works to perfection, the base wheels are a great contrast to the carbon gray. I'd drive this every day....thanks for sharing the pictures.