Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

TODCO

Big Bend
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just bought my 2023 Black Diamond last weekend. Installed a Zone 4" lift yesterday and had the wheels/tires put on yesterday as well. Loving it so far.

Fuel Shok 665 wheels with BFG KM3s on Zone 4" lift.

It's strange though, the rear is not level with the front. Lift was installed correctly and I didn't run into any issues during install. Also not my first rodeo installing suspension by a long shot. Anyone else with a Zone 4" have this issue?

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) bronco new wheels

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) bronco new wheels
Yes, I installed the Zone 4" lift on my 2DR and had the same result. The back was 1/2" lower than the front. I added a 1/2" solid spacer to the top of the rear struts and now it is perfectly level.

Bronco 1.jpg

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, I installed the Zone 4" lift on my 2DR and had the same result. The back was 1/2" lower than the front. I added a 1/2" solid spacer to the top of the rear struts and now it is perfectly level.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Bronco 1
Thanks for the info! They are trying to tell me that it's the weight of my 37" spare and that there have been some suspension changes to the 2023 but they cant tell me what they are 🤦‍♂️

I highly doubt that a 37" tire is going to account for a full 1" difference lol - especially the KM3 which is lighter than many others the same size. They also want me to swap the taller preload spacers in the front with the shorter ones in the rear. Yeah, I'll get right on that 🤣 What kind of half ass answer is that?

Are you saying you added an EXTRA spacer on top of the plastic and metal spacers that come with the kit for the rear? If so, where did you purchase them from?

The Bronco looks great!

Sponsored

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don't need Sasquatch to run 35's as long as you remove the crash bars and have the right off-set, especially with the standard Badlands suspension (although allegedly it will work even on the base suspension) as the Sasquatch is only 0.6" more lift. A 1 inch lift will of course give you extra clearance, but I am pretty sure that it is not a problem with the 35's (34.5" tires) from the Sasquatch package.
What’s the ideal offset and wheel width for non-sas Badlands on 315/70/r17s ?
I would rather not swap out fenders but don’t mind a little poke.

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2022 Black Diamond Non-Sas

Toyo Open Country AT3 Load C 285/75/17 (34x11.6)
RTR Evo 6, 17x9 +30 Offset

Crash Bars Removed, No rubbing at full lock, full articulation.

(Ps if you’re the bronco in the back, nice build)

nice setup... how do you like the Toyo Open Country? those are on my list of possible tires.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
RTR Evo 6 Raptor Fitment, 17x9 +18 on 37" KO2 (going to 39s soon)

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) B5253345-C1E3-42E0-81FD-2508A18C3927
I assume your raptor is for city use only? I read that for the suspension to allow for full off road use that 37’s were max and the offset needed to be +34. Not sure if this is accurate or not. Have you had any rubbing issues with the offset +18

Sponsored

TODCO

Big Bend
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the info! They are trying to tell me that it's the weight of my 37" spare and that there have been some suspension changes to the 2023 but they cant tell me what they are 🤦‍♂️

I highly doubt that a 37" tire is going to account for a full 1" difference lol - especially the KM3 which is lighter than many others the same size. They also want me to swap the taller preload spacers in the front with the shorter ones in the rear. Yeah, I'll get right on that 🤣 What kind of half ass answer is that?

Are you saying you added an EXTRA spacer on top of the plastic and metal spacers that come with the kit for the rear? If so, where did you purchase them from?

The Bronco looks great!
Well the weight of the spare does drop the height in the back, a little. I actually watched the rear squat a bit when installed. I have 20" X 10" Fuel Blitz with 35" X 12.5" Nitto Recon Grapplers installed. The total weight of the wheel and tire is 109.35lbs.

Either way, they should have accounted for some "extra" weight when designed since we are talking about a lift kit. I'm pretty sure most owners plan to go with bigger, heavier tires :). I know it's hard to predict that weight but the truck definitely had a squat to it.

The 1/2" spacers were added to the top of the other components of the Zone 4" lift kit. The spacers have holes in them that match the 3 bolts located on top of the struts. They did have to install longer bolts to accommodate the spacer thickness. My paperwork showed the Zone P/N as 05110 (bronco upper strut spacer). You may want to give them a call to inquire. I kinda wish they had thicker ones to put a little rake back in the stance but I think that is the tallest they make. I plan to check back with them in a couple months. I'm sure they have other customers that want the back higher than the kit provides.

I hope this helps...

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I assume your raptor is for city use only? I read that for the suspension to allow for full off road use that 37’s were max and the offset needed to be +34. Not sure if this is accurate or not. Have you had any rubbing issues with the offset +18
No it is not for city use only. 37s are max if you dont go with lift collars, for 39s a 2" lift collar allows for full range of motion (several
have tested it already). And there is no rubbing with +18. Vaughn Gittin Jr runs this exact wheel on his raptor
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rst-bronco-raptor-mod-rtr-evo-6-wheels.56299/

Here are 39s on a 0 offset showing full droop and compression, no issues. 0 offset sits further out then these RTR wheels.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-spring-perch-collars-on-bronco-raptor.62187/

Last edited:

youloze

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well the weight of the spare does drop the height in the back, a little. I actually watched the rear squat a bit when installed. I have 20" X 10" Fuel Blitz with 35" X 12.5" Nitto Recon Grapplers installed. The total weight of the wheel and tire is 109.35lbs.

Either way, they should have accounted for some "extra" weight when designed since we are talking about a lift kit. I'm pretty sure most owners plan to go with bigger, heavier tires :). I know it's hard to predict that weight but the truck definitely had a squat to it.

The 1/2" spacers were added to the top of the other components of the Zone 4" lift kit. The spacers have holes in them that match the 3 bolts located on top of the struts. They did have to install longer bolts to accommodate the spacer thickness. My paperwork showed the Zone P/N as 05110 (bronco upper strut spacer). You may want to give them a call to inquire. I kinda wish they had thicker ones to put a little rake back in the stance but I think that is the tallest they make. I plan to check back with them in a couple months. I'm sure they have other customers that want the back higher than the kit provides.

I hope this helps...
Thanks for the part number! I'll look up the part number and probably install that extra spacer. I can't live with a full 1" difference lol.
Sponsored