First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks. Does anyone know how if there is a reference manual or other document that I could look at for an exploded parts list? I don't see the connector but some look close and i might be looking at the wrong side.
Did you ever find the part number?
I need the piece u posted were the green & purple wire go into then connect to mirror. My mirror was smashed off. Thankfully just the glass but still not complete because i need that plug/connector! Any help would be great!
Sponsored

OP
OP

ptgptg

Outer Banks
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That sucks. I never found the part and surprisingly, when I brought it to the dealer, they said the entire mirror assembly had to be replaced. In my research and thinking about it before taking it to the dealer, I don't think a splice would be difficult. Take a look at Flip's post #7. He's legendary on this site and he articulated much more clearly what I suggested above.

Good luck.

Eliza

Big Bend
First Name
Eliza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello!!
I have the same problem I need the connector/harness I try to make one by my self but at the end I can’t get the wires stay in place. Have someone found something?
IMG_3306.jpeg
822b274d-257c-4f79-83ef-9a1fd13fa065.jpeg
24DC111D-8AEC-4E8A-B9AA-8B6417E3617F.jpeg

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't look at mine that hard when swapping to SUMA, but couldn't you just unalive the mirror connector and pigtail end, solder the wires on directly, and add a small QD connection inline?

Ford Bronco side mirror wire connectors 1704324753020

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same issue with my blind spot light connector but screwed up mine switching to the Suma mirrors. I guess I’ll just splice directly the wires. On Bronco wires are green/purple and on Suma I think they are red/white. Would it matter which wire color pairs with which?

Tenetke

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lightning Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same issue with my blind spot light connector but screwed up mine switching to the Suma mirrors. I guess I’ll just splice directly the wires. On Bronco wires are green/purple and on Suma I think they are red/white. Would it matter which wire color pairs with which?
https://a.co/d/bDh1bPP

I just used a quick connector since the wires just came out after disconnecting it from the mirror. I just matched them up from the other mirror and it works fine now.
Sponsored