First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ik the small hole is the actual screw and the broken one is a pin is that pin connection vital
Sponsored

mpascoe

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would ask if it is a tab in which a screw goes through. There are two screws and a plastic plug on the top and one screw on the bottom of the headlight that hold it in place. If it was a broken tab in which a screw or plug goes through, I would pass. If it's not a tab then it most likely won't be an issue.

Jdimaggio

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The part that is broken is the plastic plug besides that everything else is in perfect condition

mpascoe

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The part that is broken is the plastic plug besides that everything else is in perfect condition
You should be ok without it. I paid $1125 shipped and taxes with no damaged parts for reference.

Chu

Black Diamond
First Name
Chu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD, 00 S2000, 08 ISF
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't see any mention of this in the thread. Does anyone know what these two extra connectors(green arrow) on the signature lights are for? Do these simply do not get plugged in?

From the standard headlight removal video, there was only one connection (orange arrow)

For those looking to purchase signature headlights, I figured out my initial concern. The one below is missing the LED module. You will need this module to complete the swap, best to find one that is complete with the LED module as the standard headlights do not have this module.
Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 9.09.21 AM

Here's one complete with the LED module:
Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 9.16.12 AM

Last edited:

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's the part#s for these 2 headlights?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes 1647019939619

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes 1647019980536

-A and -B are the super expensive one.

-A engineering number is M2DB-13008-AF
-B M2DB-13035-AF
-C M2DB-13W029-AF
-D M2DB-13W030-AF

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay so, If the signature headlights are easier than we assumed early on and the rear assembly doesn't contain the BLISS module. Can we assume that the rear signature brake lights are also plug and play?? Because I love the always on yellows of the base headlight but would love the cool LED signature taillights.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay so, If the signature headlights are easier than we assumed early on and the rear assembly doesn't contain the BLISS module. Can we assume that the rear signature brake lights are also plug and play?? Because I love the always on yellows of the base headlight but would love the cool LED signature taillights.
Apparently not LED therefore not plug and play.

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Signature LED headlights installed on Black Diamond - plug and play with no fault codes 1647019980536

-A and -B are the super expensive one.

-A engineering number is M2DB-13008-AF
-B M2DB-13035-AF
-C M2DB-13W029-AF
-D M2DB-13W030-AF
M2DZ-13008-A/B/C/D all the signature headlights? What is leveling vs w/o leveling? I know what it is but how do you know if you have or need it.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

M2DZ-13008-A/B/C/D all the signature headlights? What is leveling vs w/o leveling? I know what it is but how do you know if you have or need it.
Only way to know for sure is use the VIN when looking up the parts or HVBOM in OASIS. The part descriptions frequently don't match what the workshop manual calls them so VIN is really the only sure thing.....most of the time.

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can conform that a sig headlight(with module) works as a plug n play in Big Bend. I tested it yesterday, but I'm still looking for a module for the other ebay headlight I bought.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I can conform that a sig headlight(with module) works as a plug n play in Big Bend. I tested it yesterday, but I'm still looking for a module for the other ebay headlight I bought.
Thanks. So why don’t they come with the module? These takeoffs or what?
Sponsored