First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST, 1948 Willys CJ2A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the Ford Pass app on my iPhone due to owning a Ford Edge. When I received my Bronco VIN I added Bronco to the Ford app, where I was told I needed to activate from inside the vehicle. I received an email from Ford Pass this morning congratulating me that my Ford Pass has been activated for the Bronco. I pulled up Bronco location in the Ford Pass app and the location of Bronco is in Allen Park, Mi and the odometer shows 36 miles. Is this an add on location for tow hitch and tube step install or the loading area for rail shipment ? Ford tracking has Bronco being in production sense 9/8/23.
Sponsored

Swieszczyk

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 13 Mustang, 03 Mustang, 93 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, it's one of Ford pre-stage location, they do mutiple of items / updates to cars there. Live 10 mins from the location

Uriel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the Ford Pass app on my iPhone due to owning a Ford Edge. When I received my Bronco VIN I added Bronco to the Ford app, where I was told I needed to activate from inside the vehicle. I received an email from Ford Pass this morning congratulating me that my Ford Pass has been activated for the Bronco. I pulled up Bronco location in the Ford Pass app and the location of Bronco is in Allen Park, Mi and the odometer shows 36 miles. Is this an add on location for tow hitch and tube step install or the loading area for rail shipment ? Ford tracking has Bronco being in production sense 9/8/23.
So you tapped the activate button for your Bronco in the app while it still showed “in production”?? Then someone at Ford would have had to confirm activation on the Center display for you to receive that confirmation?
That’s pretty cool that happened like that. Giving you the opportunity to be able to track where the bronco was located at least.
But what does that do concerning your warranty? Doesn’t that begin at activation?
Seams a little risky though.

OP
OP
Wild/Bill

Wild/Bill

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST, 1948 Willys CJ2A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you tapped the activate button for your Bronco in the app while it still showed “in production”?? Then someone at Ford would have had to confirm activation on the Center display for you to receive that confirmation?
That’s pretty cool that happened like that. Giving you the opportunity to be able to track where the bronco was located at least.
But what does that do concerning your warranty? Doesn’t that begin at activation?
Seams a little risky though.

Warranty started at the date of purchase of the Bronco, in the middle of November. I was told during a call to Ford Marketing. that my Bronco had been built and was waiting a final inspection. Someone from Ford must have activated the Bronco side of things after I activated it in the app. and I started seeing vehicle location in the Ford app. I tracked the address in Google Maps when I saw the vehicle moving to different locations during the UAW strike. I read that Ford was using salaried workers to finish some of the almost built Broncos during the strike. When I bought and picked up the Bronco it had 81 miles on the odometer.

Uriel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Warranty started at the date of purchase of the Bronco, in the middle of November. I was told during a call to Ford Marketing. that my Bronco had been built and was waiting a final inspection. Someone from Ford must have activated the Bronco side of things after I activated it in the app. and I started seeing vehicle location in the Ford app. I tracked the address in Google Maps when I saw the vehicle moving to different locations during the UAW strike. I read that Ford was using salaried workers to finish some of the almost built Broncos during the strike. When I bought and picked up the Bronco it had 81 miles on the odometer.
That’s cool! I’ve been wanting to press that activate button in the app since the day it was available but didn’t quite know how that would affect my warranty if someone did indeed confirm the activation on the other end. Mine has been stuck in production now for 82 days and counting. At first i was antsy. But now its like it’ll come when it comes.
Thank you for the information.
Sponsored