First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a set last week - waiting on them to be delivered. I'll do a full write-up thread on here when I get them hopefully this week/next.
Awesome! Thank you. Look forward to reading it.
Sponsored

Frappy608

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted the same solution as the OP, and had my local rack shop (RackNRoad, San Rafael, CA) install Yakima tracks on my rear cap and my middle MIC section. I have a ton of flexibility this way , able to adjust rack location back and forth, plus don't need to remove in order to remove roof panels. It''s a bit of a leap of faith as it requires drilling through the MIC, but I'm super happy with my leak free results and it looks totally factory inside and out. They have been installing these in Jeeps for years, which gave me comfort. Will post pics when it stops raining. I already had the crossbars, total install cost under $700.

Frappy608

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted the same solution as the OP, and had my local rack shop (RackNRoad, San Rafael, CA) install Yakima tracks on my rear cap and my middle MIC section. I have a ton of flexibility this way , able to adjust rack location back and forth, plus don't need to remove in order to remove roof panels. It''s a bit of a leap of faith as it requires drilling through the MIC, but I'm super happy with my leak free results and it looks totally factory inside and out. They have been installing these in Jeeps for years, which gave me comfort. Will post pics when it stops raining. I already had the crossbars, total install cost under $700.
IMG_3710.jpeg

IMG_3709.jpeg

IMG_3708.jpeg

hrufenacht

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Frappy608 - can you please tell me what parts these are?!?
this is the best setup I have seen and I NEED this!

Sponsored

Frappy608

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also -- 1 tip, buy an extra set of landing pads and install two sets on the rear cap, one pair on the middle piece. That way if you want to run in the summer with both racks on the rear cap and front / mid roof panels removed, you can!

hrufenacht

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are working on a windshield mount for a forward support section.
@Valkyrie Off Road Hate to resurrect an old thread but… any movement on this? On my 2dr, I’d like the modular crossbars but with the front bar attaching to the factory front windshield mounts.

Sponsored

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Valkyrie Off Road Hate to resurrect an old thread but… any movement on this? On my 2dr, I’d like the modular crossbars but with the front bar attaching to the factory front windshield mounts.

Unfortunately no, we've been short staffed and have halted the development of rack options for now so we can focus on supporting our current product lines.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any chance you can send pics of what the inside mounting points look like? Also, did you order two sets of short tracks or did your shop cut one set of tracks in half for the mid/rear sections? I've been debating doing this same thing for awhile now as I'm not totally happy with any current rack option. This looks so much better than the God-awful metal fab crap everyone is making.

Frappy608

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance you can send pics of what the inside mounting points look like? Also, did you order two sets of short tracks or did your shop cut one set of tracks in half for the mid/rear sections? I've been debating doing this same thing for awhile now as I'm not totally happy with any current rack option. This looks so much better than the God-awful metal fab crap everyone is making.
Will try to snap a couple later today, but for now I can tell you that nobody has noticed they are even there. The shop did a nice job and had really cool black cap nuts that look factory.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will try to snap a couple later today, but for now I can tell you that nobody has noticed they are even there. The shop did a nice job and had really cool black cap nuts that look factory.
Thanks! Does your hardtop have the headliner? Was wondering if they had to cut around it, etc. For the final product. Basically I'll be doing this myself so just curious to see as much detail about how the shop did it as possible before I attempt it at some point haha

Frappy608

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I have the headliner -- here is a photo of one of the cap nuts. super clean, they are hard to see as they are effectively over the rollbar. The earlier photos show track placement.

Hope this helps!

Ford Bronco Simple roof rack options? IMG_0365
Sponsored