Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you thought about designing window screens that work with the Bronco's "frameless doors"? And if you could design the screens to allow a thin battery operated fan (like PCs use for cooling) to attach to them, I'd buy the screens and your mattress. I camp in Florida where the state bird is a mosquito. Without screening and cross ventilation you're not going to get much sleep.
Sponsored

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
That would definitely be functional, but it wouldn't deflate like the Deepsleep leveling mats, so it wouldn't pack as small.
Oh and by the way, didn't mean to dissuade, I think OP's solution looks great! I do like the FL observation that sleeping in any car requires some tackling of high and low temps

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Solo Mat is a little too bulky for my tastes. I already own a Thermarest and sleeping bag. However, I would be interested in the accessory leveling mat(s), if you sold those separately, but that doesn’t appear to be an option at present.
Thermarest and sleeping bag combo is the exact reason I am ordering this one. So over the shitty as thermarests.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Solo Mat is a little too bulky for my tastes. I already own a Thermarest and sleeping bag. However, I would be interested in the accessory leveling mat(s), if you sold those separately, but that doesn’t appear to be an option at present.
+1 to this. I have a megamat and this would be awesome option

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you thought about designing window screens that work with the Bronco's "frameless doors"? And if you could design the screens to allow a thin battery operated fan (like PCs use for cooling) to attach to them, I'd buy the screens and your mattress. I camp in Florida where the state bird is a mosquito. Without screening and cross ventilation you're not going to get much sleep.
Probably be better off rigging a swamp cooler in the front seats and getting one of those battery operated job site fans then trying to rig some rinky dink fans to the windows vents.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello fellow Bronco enthusiasts! I would like to introduce our company and our bronco specific sleeping Mats. We are deepsleep Overland. Some of you have known us as deepsleep 4 Jeeps, upon our inception in 2017. We have two design patents, and we have been able to utilize one of them for the Bronco. We developed our Partner site deepsleep overland for exactly that reason.

USE CODE "BRONCO6G" FOR 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE.
VALID UNTILL 9/1/22 AT deepsleepoverland.com

Meet the Solo mat™. What makes it different?
  • 5inch self inflating foam core
  • 18.75 R-Value
  • 6ft-4in long
  • Patented design to fit around wheel wells and center console
  • The solo size is a universal left or right fitment
  • 2 solo Mats can go together for door to door comfort
  • accessory leveling Mats to fill the 3” dip in the cargo area. (not needed if you have the roll out tray)
  • self inflate nozzle and a separate air release valve for adjustable comfort. (inflates in 5 min)
  • packs down to a 10”x 27” roll and stores in a carry bag.
  • Bronco 1.jpg
    Bronco4.jpg
    Bronco3.jpg
    Bronco2.jpg
    Bronco5.jpg
    Bronco6.jpg

Deepsleep was founded on the idea of Exploring Comfortably. Whether it’s a short weekend trip, or cross-country adventure, good sleep is vital to a successful trip. And now you can have it with deepsleep. Explore Comfortably. Adventure Often.
Any chance if someone ordered in the last two weeks we can get this code retroactive?

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've been running a Deepsleep mat for shorter trips where I sleep in my truck and gotta say, the team nailed it. It's super easy to roll out and inflate, and it packs down far better than any foam roll will allow. You are very elevated from the floor/seat back, and it maximizes your comfort while sleeping in the back of your 4 door. I did receive mine at a discount (for full disclosure), but have been super happy with it. You won't regret the purchase!

Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can’t wait to get mine, car camping this winter is gonna be a blast 🤘🏻

newclubfront

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I made a video on these. A couple of notes worth sharing:
  • The combo memory foam + air is what really makes these mattresses comfortable to sleep on. Beats the pants off either material solo. Just wanted to share since some people are saying “just cut up a memory foam” or “I already have an air mattress”.
  • They do self inflate, but it takes perhaps 8+ minutes and even then, I still need to blow it up a tiny bit extra with the air pump anyways so I never actually use the self inflate method. This isn’t necessarily a negative, I’m just putting it out there
  • It helps to take the front head rests off so you can reach over and still store your personal belongings in the front seats (if it’s 2 people sleeping in the back and space is limited).

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have 2 of these. I removed the base and then just velcro them to the roof. Have slept in it 5 nights now and the fans work great.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09LLXMGPF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd be very interesting in the leveling kit since I already have a setup. Please let us know if and when that goes live.
Sponsored