Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love what you are doing. I'm excited to see it evolve. I'd love to see a flat roof rack and to see a more rigorous incorporation of the existing Bronco design language. There are some expanding dish racks on Amazon that may inspire you. Tooling to make custom extruded aluminium pieces is fairly cheap as far as tooling goes. Good luck at SEMA, it's a super fun show.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love what you are doing. I'm excited to see it evolve. I'd love to see a flat roof rack and to see a more rigorous incorporation of the existing Bronco design language. There are some expanding dish racks on Amazon that may inspire you. Tooling to make custom extruded aluminium pieces is fairly cheap as far as tooling goes. Good luck at SEMA, it's a super fun show.
Thank you. It’s been crazy as we continue to evolve. Here’s a flat phot since the baskets are reversible. Aluminum is so tricky but definitely the only way to go (imo). Thanks
Ford Bronco SNEAK PEAK of the RAKET system 5B5DDF31-AEB2-4A24-9050-2630D7DF1DE0

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, Raket Design for taking the time to come up with a rake for us with the soft-top Bronco. Much thanks, and I wait to see the final product.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you, Raket Design for taking the time to come up with a rake for us with the soft-top Bronco. Much thanks, and I wait to see the final product.
Thank you. There may be some small changes but we’ll be ready to go on sale November 15th.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.