Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

11/21/22 Update:

we continue to plug away at the design/fabrication process. We’re still compiling orders for the November 30 “order date”. I’ve had some requests for an overview of the rack system so here we go. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Derick

Here we are! November ordering is now open. Limited quantity available and orders received before December 1st are slated for FEBRUARY delivery. Learn more at www.raketdesigns.com.

We appreciate all the coverage we’ve received between SEMA and members of this forum. Keep in mind we’re not a large company so we pride ourselves as a quality based product. Contact me with any questions. Here’s a quick breakdown of “why us”:

-100% aluminum
-Soft/Hard/No-top capability
-Removable basket (50 pounds)
-Modular build (basket/lightbar mount/molle tower)
-Patented Slide system
-800 static / 500 dynamic load capacity
-ALL tools/fasteners included
Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks D5E47F7F-00BD-4F35-AB34-2B0BD6FD811C

Sponsored

Last edited:

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When will we see final design?

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is a cool concept. I wish the back a-frame section was lower profile maybe just some tubing instead of the bulky sheet metal and mesh.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When will we see final design?
it’s out now on www.raketdesigns.com. We’re making minor adjustments to the tower (and mounting brackets) but everything else is the current model for purchase. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is a cool concept. I wish the back a-frame section was lower profile maybe just some tubing instead of the bulky sheet metal and mesh.
thanks we looked at that option but unfortunately having an aluminum system required us to spread out the load bearing sections. It worked out well as it doubles as molle panels :)

Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks 3AD6A728-92BE-409A-976B-E45F3A528C43

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it’s out now on www.raketdesigns.com. We’re making minor adjustments to the tower (and mounting brackets) but everything else is the current model for purchase. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks
Oh, I thought I saw that you were making further adjustments after feedback from SEMA.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

thanks we looked at that option but unfortunately having an aluminum system required us to spread out the load bearing sections. It worked out well as it doubles as molle panels :)

Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks 3AD6A728-92BE-409A-976B-E45F3A528C43
That’s cool

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh, I thought I saw that you were making further adjustments after feedback from SEMA.
Oh gotcha. We’re going into production with the following changes. Updates/upgrades will be no added charge, we’re just making changes. Here’s the overview:

Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks 7C3C8226-98DF-4627-8689-93B057569ABB

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh gotcha. We’re going into production with the following changes. Updates/upgrades will be no added charge, we’re just making changes. Here’s the overview:

7C3C8226-98DF-4627-8689-93B057569ABB.jpeg
Right, saw that. Looking forward to seeing final production images. The weld points really turned me off. My only other qualm is the tubular basket. Really like right angles and sharp lines on racks to match the fairing and tower. I personally have no use for a basket and just want a low profile platform with t-slot crossbars. Any chance you’ll offer alternative setups in the future?

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Right, saw that. Looking forward to seeing final production images. The weld points really turned me off. My only other qualm is the tubular basket. Really like right angles and sharp lines on racks to match the fairing and tower. I personally have no use for a basket and just want a low profile platform with t-slot crossbars. Any chance you’ll offer alternative setups in the future?
Great question. Unfortunately if we only did a platform, the strength wouldn’t be there. Of course we can create one, but we’re looking at a load capacity of 200 pounds. We ran stress tests and without vertical braces + added frame we’d be in trouble. Again, if you’re good with 200 capacity, we can build it. I’ve added a photo of the basket reversed (flipped over) which is our current solution. On a soft top it only adds 5 inches (rib to basket top). Let me know and I’ve always appreciated your input. Thanks.
Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks C4C2A76F-9BC4-4818-BE24-9030EE0EBDD8
Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks 98E1160F-2B6B-4FFA-A69F-9134DF8EA8C3

Sponsored

Primed_in

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super interested. How does the soft top come off with the rack? Do you guys have pictures?

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Super interested. How does the soft top come off with the rack? Do you guys have pictures?
Good question. Since the basket is removable, you simply remove 4 bolts and slide off. The soft top can retract to position 2 (half back). Keep in mind you can’t use the basket feature in position 2. From there, you can remove the rear tower (6 bolts) for position 3 (full back). Here’s how it looks and thanks for the input.

Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks E381085F-47AE-46B8-8694-F5CA91C2F178
Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks 61E40235-BBF4-47F1-A8E3-B2B84DA64C7E
Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks A9B267BD-62D2-4C32-A26A-6654ED63E417
Ford Bronco NOW taking NOVEMBER Orders: RAKET roof racks 21A2C226-CC50-41A3-A4AE-9A8A4E039FEE

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks awesome! Any plans for a 2 door rack?

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks awesome! Any plans for a 2 door rack?
Yes. We’re already in R & D and will release details once we gain some footing on the initial 4-door option. Keep following us online, or social media for updates. Thanks.

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes. We’re already in R & D and will release details once we gain some footing on the initial 4-door option. Keep following us online, or social media for updates. Thanks.
awesome... appreciate it!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.