Sponsored

RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s been a cool ride leading up to this point, but we’re ready to begin taking orders Nov. 15th. RAKET has developed a lightweight, removable and versatile roof rack for all 4-door 6G Broncos (2dr coming soon). I’ve been in contact with many of you and I greatly appreciate all of the input this forum has provided. We focused on building a strong frame, which leaves the customization to you. Here’s a breakdown of the system, along with photos:

-One of a kind design makes it compatible with soft-top, hard-top, or no-top (4 doors)
-No Drilling required
-All fasteners, tools, and protective film included. They work with the Bronco toolkit.
-100% Aluminum system with a total weight of 100 lbs
-Load Capacity: 500 Dynamic / 800 Static
-Patented “Slide” System (basket is removable as it slides off the passenger side)
-Modular design with built-in accessories (light bar mount / 2 molle panels)
-Reversible basket: Enclosed for cargo or Flat surface for RTT/Canoes/Boards
-Low profile design
-Installation video available on our website

$2,800 (excludes tax & shipping)

More information is available at www.raketdesigns.com or DM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Derick

Ford Bronco RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th. 1F4901E2-30F0-467C-9CD6-A100102F0338
Ford Bronco RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th. 449487A5-78C8-4184-8882-831A31FB0544
Ford Bronco RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th. D976AC89-B737-4A42-9A1A-F3B5EADCDD40
Ford Bronco RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th. A3EA959C-FA7A-4F82-9D78-BBAF5240A5DA
Ford Bronco RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th. 9E0CB298-3951-43FC-A22B-F8C88A84A0A2
Ford Bronco RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th. 66BC399A-2993-4921-8F10-DA8D42900921
Ford Bronco RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th. 08EFA481-E3F2-4551-8B0D-B1D1005B0DA1
Ford Bronco RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th. 9371A21D-D805-4361-A586-DD159E5F2EAA

Sponsored

Last edited:

AsooneYeonig

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Journey, 16 Challenger ShakerScatPack, 17 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you clarify this part:
500 Dynamic / 800 Static

Can you put and remove a hard top without having to remove the entire rack?

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't see a picture with a hardtop. Is that something you can add to your post? Curious how that works with the hard top fasteners.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here we go already, just like my experience in the wrangler world, the 2 doors are going to be neglected by 80% of the new aftermarket stuff. Too bad but $$ is everything I guess.
I mean just about every company I can think of is in business to make money. They’re not going to develop, build, and sell a product that doesn’t make money.

That said, the post states that a 2 door version is coming soon.

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor 1972 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have seen that bronco around, are you in northern UT?

Sponsored
OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you clarify this part:
500 Dynamic / 800 Static

Can you put and remove a hard top without having to remove the entire rack?
Absolutely. 500 dynamic means it can easily withstand 500 pounds of weight while in motion (freeway/city/offroad). 800 static is when the vehicle is stationary.

Since the basket is slidable (and only 50 pounds, it‘s easy to remove the front panels. Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Absolutely. 500 dynamic means it can easily withstand 500 pounds of weight while in motion (freeway/city/offroad). 800 static is when the vehicle is stationary.

Since the basket is slidable (and only 50 pounds, it‘s easy to remove the front panels. Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions.
The sliding basket is pretty awesome.
What is the static weight load of the basket when extended?
Also wondering if I could use the RTT while the basket is extended.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here we go already, just like my experience in the wrangler world, the 2 doors are going to be neglected by 80% of the new aftermarket stuff. Too bad but $$ is everything I guess.
I mean, no one is stopping you from making things. Money shouldn't be everything, right? Why not take the loss yourself?

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No & No (haha). The basket doesn’t extend, it slides out. Even if we fasten it (while extended) you’d risk failure of the system since it’s not meant to bear weight when not in the locked mode. We’ve been approached to create a locking system for an extended basket feature, but not there yet :). The stance for the SEMA build is just for show. Thanks.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I mean, no one is stopping you from making things. Money shouldn't be everything, right? Why not take the loss yourself?
Nope. Once we begin taking orders on the 15th, we begin development of the 2 door. Our design isn’t far away.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope. Once we begin taking orders on the 15th, we begin development of the 2 door. Our design isn’t far away.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure how he was talking during the development process, the slide out is just for removing or flipping the basket. Not meant for load bearing.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sweet, I love you guys are thinking of the 2 door crowd. I’ll definitely look hard at this when it’s released.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sweet, I love you guys are thinking of the 2 door crowd. I’ll definitely look hard at this when it’s released.
it'll come soon. We had 5 people reach out to us at our last event. We know there’s a demand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.