Sponsored

RAKET Roof Rack solution for Soft/Hard/No Top. Order portal goes live Nov. 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just curious would the KC Lights Pro6 light bar work on this without a huge amount of modifying?
Great question. Many lightbars 48” and under will be compatible with the front cowling. We can send it without any holes (currently has 6 correlating up to 36”), but you can easily modify to fit your mount. It’s all aluminum so no issues with rusting. Hope that helps.
Sponsored

IsaacBro

Base
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
yes you can open to position 2 by just removing the basket. The design put a lot of focus on NOT having front support issues. You’re good to go.
Awesome! Thanks!

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here we go already, just like my experience in the wrangler world, the 2 doors are going to be neglected by 80% of the new aftermarket stuff. Too bad but $$ is everything I guess.
Why don't you design, build and sell one for the 2 Door yourself? Do you know of any business that is not in the business for generating a profit? If not, they are going out of business or a charity.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why don't you design, build and sell one for the 2 Door yourself? Do you know of any business that is not in the business for generating a profit? If not, they are going out of business or a charity.
we got him covered. During the design of the 4-door, we already knew we’d take steps for the 2 door. We’re already 80% there. Booyah lol.

Last edited:

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yes you can open to position 2 by just removing the basket. The design put a lot of focus on NOT having front support issues. You’re good to go.
Now you have my interest. So we could run around with just the rear hoop and open top and only install basket when we need to carry something. Smart. Just not in my budget today, but still seems reasonable for what it is and can do

Sponsored
OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now you have my interest. So we could run around with just the rear hoop and open top and only install basket when we need to carry something. Smart. Just not in my budget today, but still seems reasonable for what it is and can do
Yes and the reason we ran molle’s on each tower. We knew (it’s because it’s what I do) that having a light removable basket allows to enjoy everything with a 24/7 basket. Thanks and we’ll be around when the time comes.

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here we go already, just like my experience in the wrangler world, the 2 doors are going to be neglected by 80% of the new aftermarket stuff. Too bad but $$ is everything I guess.
A real bronco is a 4 door you are stuck on the old bronco, remember real bronco is 4 doors. Old bronco is 2 doors.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A real bronco is a 4 door you are stuck on the old bronco, remember real bronco is 4 doors. Old bronco is 2 doors.
we’ll have one for a 6 door if it comes out lol

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, if you slide the basket out, are you able to fold the soft top back halfway or not? This is a great design btw, very thoughtful and lightweight is huge.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, if you slide the basket out, are you able to fold the soft top back halfway or not? This is a great design btw, very thoughtful and lightweight is huge.
yes. Removing the basket allows the top to go back (position 2). The goal was not to be stuck all the time with one choice. The rear tower assembly can stay on with its molle panels, even when the basket is off.

Bronco4Joe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4x4 Southern Comfort
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really want to like this but the giant flat cowling in the front is a no for me

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really want to like this but the giant flat cowling in the front is a no for me
understood. Thanks for your feedback. It’s definitely a lot smaller than the original but I get it.

Evenrute

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Van: Owned a 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

understood. Thanks for your feedback. It’s definitely a lot smaller than the original but I get it.
How much wind noise does that add? Have you tested the rack with the Bestop soft top? I assume it would be fine, but since this would be an investment, I am looking at my possible down the road options when it comes to soft top replacements - I fully expect having to replace it. HA!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.