Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1800 for a light bar sounds really excessive, doesn’t it? It isn’t like it states that price includes the roof rails that it mounts on.

I know it’s old news but the logic of no power seats with leather in the two door but you get them in the four door makes no sense.
All of the accessories are super overpriced. Ford says the install is "free" if we built it with our order. I think Ford added the cost of the install into the overall accessory and said "free" install to make us happy. Sneaky
Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When I add Mid to an otherwise clean BL, adding the 12" option forces an upgrade to high/lux
under radio type, pic the far right

Ford Bronco Sneaky B&P stuff... 20201023_001055

Ford Bronco Sneaky B&P stuff... 20201023_001124

but now I notice the two prices don't even match

edit: just realized I'm in BD, NOT BL

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone explain to me why we can't option roof rails w/ crossbars with the Sasquatch option? What was that Overland build they showed at Super Celebration East? Wasn't that a BadQuatch?

And why can't we get the Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner with a 2.7? What does an engine have to do with applications to a roof?

I'm so confused.
While this could be a glitch. All auto makers have done this crap before. It's really stupid.

mjopp

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Colors for base have been known since reveal date and are in the specs stickied at the top of the forum.
I see the post you're talking about, with the colors sheet. Still a bummer.

Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the whole Black Diamond not allowed to have manual with the Mid package has to be wrong. They just drop the remote start I’m guessing, but there is no way we don’t get mid package with manual.

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome to the dark side!!
What a disaster. I really held out against the whiners and hoped B&P was taking this long because it was being done right. This is not right.

This is very not right.

Sponsored

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1800 for a light bar sounds really excessive, doesn’t it? It isn’t like it states that price includes the roof rails that it mounts on.

I know it’s old news but the logic of no power seats with leather in the two door but you get them in the four door makes no sense.
I was a bit bummed at the light bar price. I was hoping closer to $1200

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree, this was really one of the ones that threw me off.
I was going back and forth between Base and Big Bend but adding the sasquatch just to get the advanced 4x4 makes Black Diamond the best value for my options. I was not expecting that at all.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought perhaps we can start collecting all the things in one place (currently based on playing with Black Diamond in the B&P):

- 10-way power seats appear to be tied to leather (already knew was not available on marine vinyl, not being available on cloth is new info)
How did you find anything on power seats? I only found black leather on Badlands but it mentioned still having 6 way manual seats. I checked Outer Banks to see if power seats were there but did not see it there either. Still shows manual seats.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dual top option, I believe, was the cloth + modular (which is late availability now). Correct me if I'm wrong
Could be. I wanted to at least price out keeping the regular soft top and then adding MIC.

Chris
Sponsored