Sage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi fellow broncos anonymous members…
Be totally honest with me with all your knowledge. If I placed my order day one of a Cactus Grey Wildtrak (with MIC no tow) and still haven’t been given a build date how long am I looking? Im just eyeing that 2 years since ordering date and squirming like mad!! Would love support and insight.
Thanks!
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be totally honest with me with all your knowledge. If I placed my order day one of a Cactus Grey Wildtrak (with MIC no tow) and still haven’t been given a build date how long am I looking? Im just eyeing that 2 years since ordering date and squirming like mad!! Would love support and insight.
Thanks!
2DR or 4DR ? Lux? What other options?

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you mean a day 1 reservation? A reservation and order are two different things.

If you are a day 1 "reservation" holder, you need to contact your dealer if you never converted your reservation into an "order" to find out where you are in line. right now the order banks are closed until august it looks like so the earliest you would be looking at getting a Bronco is a 2023 model which is probably December/January.

If you meant you were a day 1 MY22 order (like I was) which was mid October last year, did you get a VIN assigned yet? If not, then again ask your dealer for a status update.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks!
Reorder a MY23 with the same specs at more than one dealer. You will get it sooner. Seriously change your dealership.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wldtrk9

Wildtrak
First Name
Sage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you mean a day 1 reservation? A reservation and order are two different things.

If you are a day 1 "reservation" holder, you need to contact your dealer if you never converted your reservation into an "order" to find out where you are in line. right now the order banks are closed until august it looks like so the earliest you would be looking at getting a Bronco is a 2023 model which is probably December/January.

If you meant you were a day 1 MY22 order (like I was) which was mid October last year, did you get a VIN assigned yet? If not, then again ask your dealer for a status update.
Hi! I did convert to an order and still have not been assigned a VIN… Ive been in contact with the dealer a lot haha.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered my 2-dr., BD, Sas., with roof rack and mod. steel bumper in Oct. ‘21…. Everyone told me I’d never get that build, especially with the hard top fiasco going on at the time.

I didn’t care. I just placed my order and moved on. I didn’t join the forums at that time, didn’t care about emails I never ended up receiving anyhow, wasn’t interested in any of that bs involving “optimal build”, etc…

6 months later, I got the call to pick it up. It’s all luck, man. And quite honestly, for that reason alone, you just have to stop giving a F.

OP
OP

Wldtrk9

Wildtrak
First Name
Sage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes I could not agree more! Thank you!

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks!
The answer my friend- is blowing in the wind…

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks!
I'm a day one hour one reservation holder for a fully loaded Wild Trak including HOSS 3.0 and was given a 6/6 build date the last go around. Not sure if that helps or not.
Sponsored