Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Eric, good to see you here!

All, I was originally with Perry Ford but I wasn’t impressed with outreach. I also yelped and checked the forum. Kearny Mesa had the best yelp, and is the only San Diego dealer on the Forum list of no markup dealers.

I called and talked to Eric, good dude for sure. He’s genuinely stoked about the Bronco. I was one of his first dealer swap customers. It was a freakin nightmare but we worked through it. And learned the hard way what not to do! Lol! I’ve stopped by just to meet him, he took the time to talk and get to know me.

Eric has an email chain and a specific customer file for us. He’s good people. you all do what you gottado, but I’m good now with Kearny Mesa.

Now just give me the Online builder!!! ?
I am confident that nobody is more stoked about the new Bronco than you are!!! Lol thanks for the kind words man it was cool meeting and working with you so far.
Sponsored

Parsa

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Nissan Xterra 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the info. I reserved my 4 door badlands through Perry Ford in Poway. Not 100% sure on the pricing but I hope they offer the same pricing as Kearny Mesa Ford.
I reserved there also, even though it's a bit farther than my closest dealer. They seem to have all around good reviews. Have you gotten any more than the initial email?

Bronco4me

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the info, my reservation is at Huntington Beach Ford and when I reached out to them they had no idea on pricing and nothing to share relating to the Bronco at all. I’m sure it’ll change over time, but I’d of loved to get a response like yours! I’ll definitely be looking around to find the best dealer in the area
I bought a Ford from them in 2011. Sales guys tried every trick in the book and the finance guy tried to tack on extra fees without telling me. Service department is good though.
My Bronco reservation is going through McCoy-Mills in Fullerton. I've never had experience with them, but they've got a pretty good Yelp rating.

beckless25

Big Bend
First Name
rebekah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am confident that nobody is more stoked about the new Bronco than you are!!! Lol thanks for the kind words man it was cool meeting and working with you so far.
I agree... I was with mossy and not happy with how they handled my reservation. Seemed like they didn't care... maybe it was the fact that I asked them if they would honor the x plan and no mark ups. Pretty sad, they told me that I should look elsewhere. What dealership does that? Anyways with a little help from another bronco enthusiast I was directed to Eric who seemed like a very cool guy, and looking forward to driving off the lot in this amazing vehicle.

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree... I was with mossy and not happy with how they handled my reservation. Seemed like they didn't care... maybe it was the fact that I asked them if they would honor the x plan and no mark ups. Pretty sad, they told me that I should look elsewhere. What dealership does that? Anyways with a little help from another bronco enthusiast I was directed to Eric who seemed like a very cool guy, and looking forward to driving off the lot in this amazing vehicle.
THE HEROIC REBEKAH! I hope trials of being on the front line have eased for you. Very cool to see you on the forum! :)

Sponsored

qwertisk

Base
First Name
qwertisk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

kearny mesa is where im getting my bronco as well. so just to make sure, i can sign up for mustang club and ill be able to get x plan pricing correct? also EricAtKearnyMesaFord do you know if once we come in to order our broncos, is that when we pay or is it upon delivery that we pay.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kearny mesa is where im getting my bronco as well. so just to make sure, i can sign up for mustang club and ill be able to get x plan pricing correct? also EricAtKearnyMesaFord do you know if once we come in to order our broncos, is that when we pay or is it upon delivery that we pay.
Let Eric confirm, but you will pay $0.00 upon order. You will pay or arrange financing at the time you pick it up.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My original reservation attempt on the Ford site kept auto-selecting a local dealer despite my desire not to go with them due to prior mediocre dealings. So I was pleasantly surprised that we could change dealers. I called around to several Southern California dealers to inquire about pricing relative to MSRP, A-Z plans, ADM fees, etc. Every time the verbiage was similar from the dealer, "Our understanding is that"..........we are trying to keep the price at MSRP".....Maybe this, Maybe that" All intended to sound good but universally they were all non-commital. So based on this website, I contacted Eric Bunch at Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego. What a breath of fresh air. As an individual, Eric was informative, helpful and took the time to fully answer all my questions. There was no equivocation on the price. They back in writing: They honor the A-Z plans, will not charge over MSRP, and no ADM ( paint protection, window tint, etc.) costs. I live two counties away from Kearny Mesa so it will be along drive. I can do most of the processing on line and look forward to picking my bronco up on a trip to San Diego! Give Eric a call, you will not regret it. And no, I am not a Ford employee! Now if that B&P site would go live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original reservation attempt on the Ford site kept auto-selecting a local dealer despite my desire not to go with them due to prior mediocre dealings. So I was pleasantly surprised that we could change dealers. I called around to several Southern California dealers to inquire about pricing relative to MSRP, A-Z plans, ADM fees, etc. Every time the verbiage was similar from the dealer, "Our understanding is that"..........we are trying to keep the price at MSRP".....Maybe this, Maybe that" All intended to sound good but universally they were all non-commital. So based on this website, I contacted Eric Bunch at Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego. What a breath of fresh air. As an individual, Eric was informative, helpful and took the time to fully answer all my questions. There was no equivocation on the price. They back in writing: They honor the A-Z plans, will not charge over MSRP, and no ADM ( paint protection, window tint, etc.) costs. I live two counties away from Kearny Mesa so it will be along drive. I can do most of the processing on line and look forward to picking my bronco up on a trip to San Diego! Give Eric a call, you will not regret it. And no, I am not a Ford employee! Now if that B&P site would go live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for saying what so many of us at bronco6g.com have been saying. I couldn’t have said it any better. CALL ERIC.

The people that take the time to work with us, are the people that deserve our business... not just all of those fly-by-night people.

Last edited:

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've never personally looked into the restrictions surrounding the Mustang Club and Xplan, but I've heard from several members that they have Xplan as a result of joining the club.

I'm not sure if other dealers will do it differently, but with us you will not pay or contract anything until the vehicle arrives.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've never personally looked into the restrictions surrounding the Mustang Club and Xplan, but I've heard from several members that they have Xplan as a result of joining the club.

I'm not sure if other dealers will do it differently, but with us you will not pay or contract anything until the vehicle arrives.
According to the Mustang Club of America FAQ relative to X-Plan, you must be a member of the club for two months in order to be authorized to use the X-Plan.

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I just spoke with Eric. I'm transferring my reservation to him at Kearny Mesa Ford. It will be worth the 2 hour drive from Palm Springs to work with someone up front and honest.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I just spoke with Eric. I'm transferring my reservation to him at Kearny Mesa Ford. It will be worth the 2 hour drive from Palm Springs to work with someone up front and honest.
I'm glad to hear that you have placed this much value in all the posts/comments that all of us have made, regarding Kearny Mesa Ford, and especially Eric Bunch. A whole bunch of us have already moved, to Eric. It's worth the peace of mind, to know that you aren't at someone's mercy, after October 31. Maybe some of us will meet you at delivery of your new Bronco!

Last edited:

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on all the comments I contacted Eric. Its all true, excellent communication and all commitments in writing. I joined the club today and switched to Kearny Mesa Ford!
It's easy to like Eric. He's easy to talk to, informative, and he actually gives people a commitment of what he can do to get your business.
Sponsored