Sponsored

So, overall... Are things getting "better"?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I finally saw an "out in the wild" Bronco two weekends ago. A white 4-door soft top in a parking garage in Chattanooga. That was at least something.

Probably there are some 4-door soft tops going out, and a smattering of 2-doors. But I just don't get the sense 2-doors are happening anytime soon in great numbers, and that bites. My sense is the hardtop thing is going to drag out further than people think in terms of quantity production.
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did we lose our insiders..I’m pretty new to this forum and didn’t know about insiders
From reading the threads, it sounds like Ford put the kibosh on their suppliers and dealers to discourage employees to provide info here. Second hand knowledge, so take it for what it's worth.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The true measurement to use in referencing if things Bronco are getting better, is when the dealerships that have Broncos listed at over sticker, drop all the prices to sticker or below. That is when we will know we have reached a normal reality.

Sponsored

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only getting better for a limited few.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
How did we lose our insiders..I’m pretty new to this forum and didn’t know about insiders
The Stig, our best source was "reassigned" Biggest blunder of the roll out to me...

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
So i literally had a reservation 6 minutes after the site opened, right before it crashed for the 1st time, i then converted my order my self on 1/19 i think? whatever the first day was, i am a dealership employee and have access to WBDO and my truck was built on 7/12. and there it sits...................... so, nothing is better, i traded my raptor in for it while the market was super hot and now i am 47 years old and dont own a car....... my mother would be ashamed, rest her soul...........

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Next Friday will be 15 months since I reserved with no Bronco on the horizon, so I would say the Bronco is not going well. I was expecting similar number of production builds in September as August and it was half.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The answer is . . . we don't know, until we know, and then it changes. And even then, we shouldn't trust what we can't believe isn't happening. But you can believe, that things will move forward, in a backward-like manner. And if I'm wrong, then that just proves that we knew what we didn't know, this whole time.
M. L. Is that you???? LOL!

What’s sad is your answer is spot on.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Believe nothing. Anything that's not a poor decision is a lie. Don't get your hopes up until you actually have a Bronco in your driveway.
No politics on the forum!

Wait... you're talking Bronco.
Sponsored