Sponsored

So...what are the chances the gauge cluster from a Ranger would work in a Bronco?

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Full digital gauge cluster from Ford Escape swap into Maverick (mavericktruckclub.com)

Owner Plugs Ford Escape Dash Into Base Maverick And It Works (jalopnik.com)

That got me thinking - since the Bronco and Ranger are built on the same platform (even the same assembly line), and share a lot of parts, what are the chances the nice, round, basic, legible, analog gauge cluster from a Ranger would:

1. Physically fit into the Bronco dash.

2. Plug into the wiring harness (or at least A wiring harness, that might need to be swapped in, and maybe a few pins swapped in/out).

3. Work.

The stock Bronco digital dash leaves something to be desired. The graphics look like something from an off-brand home game console from 1998 or so. I don't know about you, but I'm old school. I like my vehicles basic, simple, durable, easy to use, don't have much use for anything that's there just for the "wow" factor.

People are already installing equipment their Broncos didn't get built with, and getting it to work, plus adding/removing options, sounds, lights, warnings, etc with Forscan...hmm, wonder how much we can really do? I bet it's a LOT.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heck, you're lucky if your Bronco gauge cluster works in your Bronco.

Knowing Ford, they'll probably accidentally deliver a few Broncos with Ranger gauge clusters anyway, so wait long enough, and you'll find the answer you seek.