First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, my dealer adjusted mine as part of the Pre-Delivery Inspection. It has worked fine in the 3 weeks I have had it. That PDI took a while, and it seems they were very thorough. I haven’t needed to adjust or fix anything (yet) and I’m pretty sure I have them to thank.
Sponsored

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for posting this. I noticed this issue yesterday after returning our top back from position 2 for the first time. Just went out and made some slight adjustments on the brackets and now it latches. This was most def what what causing a "clanking" sound when we had the top back in position 1. Great job on QC Ford :cautious:

Last edited:

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I noticed the same issue with my soft top. Thanks for posting.

NCBronc

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well. After playing with it and taking some time… I honestly couldn’t figure out what part was adjustable. So I went to the dealer and they were able to quickly show me and make an adjustment . I attached a photo for everyone
93EE88B1-CEF6-4B93-8687-87AD13EB25FF.jpeg
Thank you for this post. It wasn't obvious to me when I first looked at it that this piece had some play. After seeing your post I adjusted it and fixed my problem in 5 minutes. I didn't have to use more than the Bronco tool kit either.

R8RWD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for this post. It wasn't obvious to me when I first looked at it that this piece had some play. After seeing your post I adjusted it and fixed my problem in 5 minutes. I didn't have to use more than the Bronco tool kit either.
To be clear: you loosen the 2 bolts in the picture. Adjust the part, then it will close properly?

WhatsThisDo

Big Bend
First Name
J.C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To be clear: you loosen the 2 bolts in the picture. Adjust the part, then it will close properly?
Yes. I just made the adjustment because I noticed today that it wasn’t latching. Super easy fix. I loosened both screws and pushed the bracket toward the rear and tightened it up. Fixed the issue
Sponsored