Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

at this hour, probably change next hour, I’m feeling the BL non-squatch 4-dr, white, optional wheels/MT tires, 2.3L MT w 4.7:1 and the soft top. What I’ll want is either a white hard top or black. But I don’t want to wait. Should I just order with MIC to get a discount on it, finance it, and sell as a take-off as I wait for a painted top? I’ll buy a Bimini top anyway (Bestop).
Sponsored

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
at this hour, probably change next hour, I’m feeling the BL non-squatch 4-dr, white, optional wheels/MT tires, 2.3L MT w 4.7:1 and the soft top. What I’ll want is either a white hard top or black. But I don’t want to wait. Should I just order with MIC to get a discount on it, finance it, and sell as a take-off as I wait for a painted top? I’ll buy a Bimini top anyway (Bestop).
I noticed on B&P that you aren't forced into the Goodyear tires with the optional wheels anymore. If larger tires are in your future you can save $695 and stick with the BFGs.

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed on B&P that you aren't forced into the Goodyear tires with the optional wheels anymore. If larger tires are in your future you can save $695 and stick with the BFGs.
Really?! I really like the look of the MT to offset the smaller tire size. But that $695 is nothing to sneeze at. They must have *just* changed that on B&P.

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really?! I really like the look of the MT to offset the smaller tire size. But that $695 is nothing to sneeze at. They must have *just* changed that on B&P.
Of all the things wrong with the B&P since it went live, it has always allowed selecting the optional wheels with the BFG A/T tires, at least from my usage since it first went live.

Denba1

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The MIC top doesn't look as bad as I feared on the Oxford white. Can we trust that this is the actual production color of the MIC top? I've seen so many photos of pre-production Broncos having colors and features not available for opening orders, i simply don't know what to believe anymore.
I was thinking it looks better than the black.
Sponsored