Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Long story short I couldn’t pull the trigger on ordering because I was buying a house but decided after the March email update we were gonna go for it. Email said we had til April 9 and didn’t matter when we ordered just reservation time stamp. I emailed the dealer and asked if they knew what number I was on the list and he didn’t know. Said they put the highest priority possible on my order and they placed over 50 orders at that dealer. Think there’s any possible way I’ll be first round? I don’t think I have any part constraints on my build. Reservation was 7/14 at 8am

edit: converted order 4/6
Sponsored

Last edited:

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beats the hell out of me, if your dealer doesn't know, how do you expect us to know? lol

Congrats on buying a house though!!!! That's always exciting....

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you have a good shot

at having a really nice driveway for that bronco!

all we can do here is guess. If I were you I’d poke the dealer more.Someone there will know. Maybe not your salesman but someone!

OP
OP
Kelleymarie212

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah they don’t seem to know much there. One guy said yeah 6-8 weeks other guy said my22 without even knowing my timestamp. Just didn’t know if because I didn’t order by 3/19 I was bumped anyway

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long story short I couldn’t pull the trigger on ordering because I was buying a house but decided after the March email update we were gonna go for it. Email said we had til April 9 and didn’t matter when we ordered just reservation time stamp. I emailed the dealer and asked if they knew what number I was on the list and he didn’t know. Said they put the highest priority possible on my order and they placed over 50 orders at that dealer. Think there’s any possible way I’ll be first round? I don’t think I have any part constraints on my build. Reservation was 7/14 at 8am
If you didn't convert your reservation to an order by March 19th you get bumped to the back of the line at the dealership. Unless a lot of people cancelled or elected to get MY2022 then you might not make the cut unless they give you the priority order.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty sure the time to convert reservation to order deadline was 3/19. 4/9 was the deadline to change orders affected by the problem with the tops.

Reactions: DEC
OP
OP
Kelleymarie212

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you didn't convert your reservation to an order by March 19th you get bumped to the back of the line at the dealership. Unless a lot of people cancelled or elected to get MY2022 then you might not make the cut unless they give you the priority order.
Latest email said 4/9 to order and it didn’t matter when order was placed just reservation timestamp. Dealer said “highest priority possible” but who knows if that’s just fluff.

Brandon1282

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was just at my dealer this afternoon and he was able to adjust my FE order to the MIC top. They were insistent that it was too late but when I told them that they had assured me last week that it was already done, they tired to update the order and it worked.

Best advise I can give you is to go into the dealer and ask them to physically make the change in the system while you are standing there. You both might be surprised with the result.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

edit: converted order 4/6
Ford Bronco SOL with April 6 Order date? 66yu

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Log into ford and view the status on your reservation. If that doesn't tell you anything, you'll have to wait for the build schedule to release. At that point, they should give you a rough idea of when your bronco will be built, or at least, let you know that your order has been deferred to my22. I have a 7/13 reservation but I deferred for mansquatch, rubberized rear passenger seats, and better color options.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Latest email said 4/9 to order and it didn’t matter when order was placed just reservation timestamp. Dealer said “highest priority possible” but who knows if that’s just fluff.
You don't get bumped to the back of the line. The deadline of 3-19 was to be considered for production in the first quarter. If you made it after 319, you would be inserted into the next quarter's production line.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

from my understanding you should be ok...the initial March deadline was just for ford to figure out exactly how many Broncos are they actually looking to build. And present those numbers in April. Why April? Because their next earnings announcement is on April 26th for shareholders. That said, anyone that placed an order can technically change their build specs up to designation of VIN in May. Yes, everything will still be based on reservation number and dealer allocation....order date really doesn’t affect people that reserved, it only messes up their presentation for shareholders when there’s people that don’t put in their orders on time.
Sponsored