Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered originally in July '21 with Walterboro Ford, then again in October when it transferred over. 4 dr EG Badlands, MIC, 2.3 manual. At this point, it's probably going to be a vehicle they can sale when it's built because I'm building out my JLR. I'll definitely go down there and give the Bronco and honest go, and with used car prices the way they are, who knows I may end up with a fairly even swap if I decide to get the Bronco.

I really like both vehicles, my neighbor has a Big Bend Bronco and we have hit some easy trails in Francis Marion, it sticks right with my JLR.
Sponsored

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I put my Reservation and order in via Tidelands Ford on 7/12/21. Outer Banks, 2.7L, Carbonized Gray, Navy Pier Cloth, Tow, Hard top, High Package and Black wheels. Sounds like its going to be a while so I guess I can save up for the down payment (silver lining?). Have any fellow hard-toppers been offered the Hardtop conversion kit if they switch to a soft top?
Hi there, Iā€™m in NY, I placed my reservation at tidelands Sept 3. My friend here in NY placed his order here in NY in December, (both ordered Black Diamond, no tow, soft top)and he had a build week 2/28. He just received his Ford notification itā€™s in transit to his dealership. John is who I placed my order with and doesnā€™t offer any insight as to why that happened. However my bigger concern is that when I sign into my Ford account it says I have no existing orders with Ford. I have received an email forwarded by Tidelands from Ford with the ā€œCongratulations your ā€œorderā€ was placedā€. When I asked John about that he says when he looks my order up I am ā€œScheduled/cleanā€. My questions are have you received any emails from Ford? When you went on fords website, did you ever have issues with seeing your existing order and do you have any issues with Tidelands? Sorry for the loaded question Iā€™m just so afraid I am waiting for nothingā€¦ thank you!

KFJayC73

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order for a 4 door Badlands/Sasquatch with high package and hard top on 3/8/22. at Palmetto Ford in Charleston. I am prepared for a long wait but hopefully it will sometime this year. Anyone else order their Bronco from Palmetto?

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi there, Iā€™m in NY, I placed my reservation at tidelands Sept 3. My friend here in NY placed his order here in NY in December, (both ordered Black Diamond, no tow, soft top)and he had a build week 2/28. He just received his Ford notification itā€™s in transit to his dealership. John is who I placed my order with and doesnā€™t offer any insight as to why that happened. However my bigger concern is that when I sign into my Ford account it says I have no existing orders with Ford. I have received an email forwarded by Tidelands from Ford with the ā€œCongratulations your ā€œorderā€ was placedā€. When I asked John about that he says when he looks my order up I am ā€œScheduled/cleanā€. My questions are have you received any emails from Ford? When you went on fords website, did you ever have issues with seeing your existing order and do you have any issues with Tidelands? Sorry for the loaded question Iā€™m just so afraid I am waiting for nothingā€¦ thank you!
If you had a reservation, it should have showed up on your Ford account immediately. If youonly placed an order without getting a reservation first from Fird.com, then it wonā€™t show up on your account I think until itā€™s been scheduled. My reservation is on my Ford account, my ā€˜walk inā€™ orders are not.

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t have a reservation, I made a walk in order in September, I received a confirmed order email from Ford on Sept 8th. When I call the Ford customer service number they see my order. When I log into my Ford account and look for existing orders it says I donā€™t have any. I have spoken with that Customer service number weekly asking if I have a vin yet. Ford canā€™t fix my account issue and my dealer says he canā€™t fix it. So on your walk in order with dealer you donā€™t see your order on your account. Right?
do you have a Bronco order with Tidelands?

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t have a reservation, I made a walk in order in September, I received a confirmed order email from Ford on Sept 8th. When I call the Ford customer service number they see my order. When I log into my Ford account and look for existing orders it says I donā€™t have any. I have spoken with that Customer service number weekly asking if I have a vin yet. Ford canā€™t fix my account issue and my dealer says he canā€™t fix it. So on your walk in order with dealer you donā€™t see your order on your account. Right?
do you have a Bronco order with Tidelands?
I do not have an order with Tidelands. So yeah, since you didnā€™t have a reservation, you wonā€™t see it in your first account until itā€™s been scheduled. Once itā€™s been scheduled, you should get an email from Ford saying so.

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you so much for replying to me, I really appreciate it. So just for kicks can you give me your best guess on when you think I might get scheduled. My order was placed Sept 3,2021. 4 door, Black Diamond, hard top, modular bumper/brush guard , green.

It looks like you have been in the game a whilešŸ˜‚ so I thought you may have a better guess than me. My friend ordered same build with 2door here in NY, in December and picked his up last weekšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ I know you donā€™t really know but would you give me your educated guess? Thank youšŸ˜

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you so much for replying to me, I really appreciate it. So just for kicks can you give me your best guess on when you think I might get scheduled. My order was placed Sept 3,2021. 4 door, Black Diamond, hard top, modular bumper/brush guard , green.

It looks like you have been in the game a whilešŸ˜‚ so I thought you may have a better guess than me. My friend ordered same build with 2door here in NY, in December and picked his up last weekšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ I know you donā€™t really know but would you give me your educated guess? Thank youšŸ˜
Yeah, been here for a little bit, but I honestly couldnā€™t tell you when to expect your Bronco. At this point all we have is hope that it will eventually show up one day.

Kristi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha! So true, I have said a few times, ā€œ I just hope Iā€™m not waiting for nothingā€! Lol
Good luck my friend! Hope you see the rainbow soon! What is your build?

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha! So true, I have said a few times, ā€œ I just hope Iā€™m not waiting for nothingā€! Lol
Good luck my friend! Hope you see the rainbow soon! What is your build?
Keeping it simple with a 2 door base. I did buy some Black Diamond steelies/tires and the BD rock rails. Good luck to you as well.

Sponsored

bandit67

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any suggestions on who I should talk to at Walterboro Ford? I prefer to talk to an experienced salesperson, Bronco expert, etc. - anyone other than an inexperienced yahoo who'll say anything, and be off to the next job in a couple months.

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any suggestions on who I should talk to at Walterboro Ford? I prefer to talk to an experienced salesperson, Bronco expert, etc. - anyone other than an inexperienced yahoo who'll say anything, and be off to the next job in a couple months.
Walterboro Ford is great. Robbie was my sales guy (sales mgr). I wouldn't call him incredibly knowledgeable about Bronco and the specifics of ordering, as he said, we on these forums know more than they do anyway, which is true. But he's a good guy, which I appreciated. Was upfront and honest about everything, including invoice pricing, which is about unheard of with Broncos. I was very stressed day of picking up, but it was all for naught. Couldn't recommend them more, honestly.

bandit67

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! I'll ask for Robbie.

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone received an order from Walterboro Ford yet? I'm guessing they are pretty low on allocation. My original reservation was July 18, 2021, ordered then and again in October (for '22). I'm guessing I'll be on the '23 order list soon, - 4 Dr. Badlands Non-SAS, manual, 2.3L, modular bumper, MIC.
Sponsored