First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am planning to be receiving my bronco reservation (from originally 6/2021 later reorder in 10/2021), after a year and half of waiting it is getting built. I am educating myself on buyer experiences. Anyone go through Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie lately - I am seeing mixed reviews at this point. Early on in 2020 they were competing with granger and offering msrp guarantees. Some good reviews from that, but now at this late in 2022 i think they are acting with a different agenda.

I was reading the forums and I read about one persons experience back in january or early in 2022 that walked away due to their price negotiations.

Its just interesting this happens, anyways hope all the good advice im garnering from the forums works out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Beaucoupbrew

Beaucoupbrew

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order arrived in south louisiana on 10/18. Went in today for purchase. Insanely happy with experience. No hassle. Test drove it. Rung up the bill for msrp. Sticker price was 59,100 or so.. with taxes it was 65,000. Matt Bowers Ford .... i was touch and go from reading forums, but i think i timed my visit perfectly - because they were definitely asking for a solid review when i was leaving... so i may have gotten the perfect luck with that.

4 door Mt badlands lux tow sasquatch... pretty much everything. Car had 15 miles on the odometer also.

Apr rates suck, like high 6.9% or something like that. But i can always refinance.

Good luck yall.

RollingRalphie

Badlands
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Viper RT/10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a very good experience with Matt Bowers Ford. They even cut me a check for the $500 deposit I put down because it wasn't included in the sales docs.

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Help!! I have my reservation with Matt Bowers Ford and want to convert. I’ve been trying to do so for 4 weeks. I cannot get a return call from Carlos. I’m out of state or I’d go there. Why won’t they get back in touch, any idea? Over the past couple years I’ve gotten a few emails from them about converting so I’m confused. Who should I contact? I’ll be darned if I’m going to lose my day one reservation!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Beaucoupbrew

Beaucoupbrew

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could try the g.m.

I have found the same experience to be honest. They are ignoring probably because they want the order. I only was given a good experience during buying because they want a good review i think.

Ford Bronco South LA Buyers Experience - New Orleans Worries Screenshot_20221101-201530_Gmail

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You could try the g.m.

I have found the same experience to be honest. They are ignoring probably because they want the order. I only was given a good experience during buying because they want a good review i think.

Ford Bronco South LA Buyers Experience - New Orleans Worries Screenshot_20221101-201530_Gmail
I’ll give the GM a call tomorrow. Thanks. The thing is, I only have a reservation so there is no order to be had. Very confusing.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help!! I have my reservation with Matt Bowers Ford and want to convert. I’ve been trying to do so for 4 weeks. I cannot get a return call from Carlos. I’m out of state or I’d go there. Why won’t they get back in touch, any idea? Over the past couple years I’ve gotten a few emails from them about converting so I’m confused. Who should I contact? I’ll be darned if I’m going to lose my day one reservation!
Well I’ll be in Nola saturday
I’ll try to head by if I can and ask

Cajun Czar

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’d be great. I just don’t get their lack of interest.
Got my Bronco from Matt Bowers and they were great. The best way to communicate with Carlos is e-mail.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Beaucoupbrew

Beaucoupbrew

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to share Carlos hasnt responded to my emails since making the sale. He sends me emails about wanting a good review though. But no communication about my responses to said emails.

But during the build process he responded. I rarely sent him emails though, maybe 10 in total throughout it all. But he responded all the way leading up to the sale for me. I am betting they have a lot of people emailing about their cars that they have a hard time. But im guessing they are 50 50.

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just to share Carlos hasnt responded to my emails since making the sale. He sends me emails about wanting a good review though. But no communication about my responses to said emails.

But during the build process he responded. I rarely sent him emails though, maybe 10 in total throughout it all. But he responded all the way leading up to the sale for me. I am betting they have a lot of people emailing about their cars that they have a hard time. But im guessing they are 50 50.
Their GM called today. He said that they no longer offer $1000 less than Factory Invoice, which was their original agreement with me. They will however, offer $1000 less than MSRP. Not as good a deal, but still better than almost everyone else is offering. He said that Carlos has been super busy but will call me today.
Sponsored