Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely need more info on if it replaces the back speakers, or its to be used just for car camping and is separate from the rest of the system

Good callout that the back speakers are no longer there!
Interesting; I wonder if the 2 rear speakers are not shown for clarity of the soundbar or it replaces them? The soundbar is not powered, so needs to get signal and power from somewhere.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting; I wonder if the 2 rear speakers are not shown for clarity of the soundbar or it replaces them? The soundbar is not powered, so needs to get signal and power from somewhere.
I would be so elated if it serves as a replacement for the back speakers. It has at least 4 speakers in there. I've just never had that many speakers behind my head. Maybe last time was at a rave facing away from the stage. But then I could feel my hair scalp itch 😄

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone got any confirmed sizes on the speakers yet? I'm bored and might want to shop around a bit. or maybe pilfer the Dynaudio's from the VW....

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many hot dog buns and marshmallows are you buying? Maybe we need an intervention thread?

giphy - 2021-02-02T103152.024.gif

I think those are speakers... maybe
The speakers are a little lower in the body panels of your gif.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be so elated if it serves as a replacement for the back speakers. It has at least 4 speakers in there. I've just never had that many speakers behind my head. Maybe last time was at a rave facing away from the stage. But then I could feel my hair scalp itch 😄
There are 3 per channel according to their info.

The high performance speaker array consists of a pair of 4" long excursion mid/woofers and one high output tweeter per channel. The STADIUM UB4000 can also be separated into two speaker towers utilizing the optional Harman SK-300 separation kit which includes a 10’ (3m) bridge umbilical cable and rear and bottom filler plates.
Sponsored