Sponsored

Could These Locations Be For Standard Audio Six Speakers?

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking at the pics from the Bronco Celebration I see three possible speaker grills.

Top of dash
Ford Bronco Could These Locations Be For Standard Audio Six Speakers? -bronco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-13-

Kick panel
Ford Bronco Could These Locations Be For Standard Audio Six Speakers? -bronco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-12-

Rear
Ford Bronco Could These Locations Be For Standard Audio Six Speakers? -bronco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-14-

Question is, are the kick panel speakers a midrange/woofer and the dash speakers a tweeter? Or are dash speaker grills for B&O and Ford use a coaxial speaker in the kick panels and called it two speakers and the rear are full range for the standard system.
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Typically on modern premium sounds they include an in dash center channel and a subwoofer. Being this vehicle does not have the 12” screen which is a requirement for the B&O, I suspect this is the standard 6 speaker and all the locations you showed are occupied with speakers. 2 in the dash, 2 in the kicks and 2 hanging from the rear loop.

Add the sub and center and you have 8 speakers and then I suspect their will be some tweets in the front pillars that bounce off of the windshield like in the B&O in the F-150. That would total the 10 for the B&O.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking at the pics from the Bronco Celebration I see three possible speaker grills.

Top of dash
Ford Bronco Could These Locations Be For Standard Audio Six Speakers? -bronco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-14-

Kick panel

Rear

Question is, are the kick panel speakers a midrange/woofer and the dash speakers a tweeter? Or are dash speaker grills for B&O and Ford use a coaxial speaker in the kick panels and called it two speakers and the rear are full range for the standard system.
I'm thinking the coaxial speakers would be in the rear. The center speaker would likely be dual channel. The kick panel are probably mid range and dash corners tweeters. They would use all those locations for either system, but better quality speakers on the B & O.
Sponsored