First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah yeah, I haven’t even heard the base speakers yet so why am I looking for upgrades. Well I had a Raptor with the Sony system, then upgraded to one with the B&O and was not impressed. I’m opting not to go with a Lux package on my Bronco so I’m going to purchase aftermarket speakers to enhance the sound. Which brings me to my question, what’s the best speaker set out there in ‘21?
Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every ear is different so I'd suggest listening to different options and picking the one that you like best and choosing what fits your price range.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bookmarking this one. Coming from Ford’s actually really nice 500w “Shaker” system in a mustang, so I assume I’m gonna need to upgrade (maybe a slim powered sub?) but have never delved into that world.

I am excited to see what the enthusiasts are able to explain already (will an amp be necessary? New speakers? Just a sub?), but a LOT more specific will come out once vendors and owners start working with Broncos in person (or if any audio companies have had access already and start to release products soon).

edit: not much came of this thread so far https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/optimal-sound-system-upgrade.15911/

Sponsored
OP
OP
Oceannomad

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last system I had installed in an old ‘Stang was some Infinity Kappa ones but that was ages ago. Thanks for all the suggestions.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm deeply considering lifting the DynAudio's from my GTI to put into the bronco when it finally shows up, but based on what I saw the other day, i'm not sure the sizes will match up.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was able to turn the Bronco B&O system up and it sounded better than I anticipated with the soft top down. I would put it closer to the B&O found in the new higher Audi trims than the B&O found in the Ranger.

Not sure if that helps. I would probably look for a speaker with a bit more high end as the sound deadening materials used in the cabin seemed to thin out the highs a bit with the soft top up. Not sure how the sound deadening liner in the hard top will hurt or help.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Oceannomad

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Oceannomad

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm deeply considering lifting the DynAudio's from my GTI to put into the bronco when it finally shows up, but based on what I saw the other day, i'm not sure the sizes will match up.
what size did they look like?