First Name
Chanelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone found good 4” speakers and has anyone tried the 6” pod installs in the rear speakers, where you can go from 4” to 6”? We’ve tried Kickers, Pioneer and JBL and they all sounded like crap!
Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put in Infinity 63xF and I like them but honestly, they are the same as the JBL 62 stadium I think as they are made by Harmen Karmon. I like the fact I can pivot the tweeter I guess it is as well as press a button that knocks the high frequencies down by 3dB or 50% for you non math types.

having said that you are doing it right by testing them. My hearing sucks so….

finally a ton of pertinent info in https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/foru...nav-sync-fordpass-trail-app-comms-cameras.20/.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone found good 4” speakers and has anyone tried the 6” pod installs in the rear speakers, where you can go from 4” to 6”? We’ve tried Kickers, Pioneer and JBL and they all sounded like crap!
Whether you go with a 4" or 6" speaker, a brand that stands above three you named is Audison. Their Prima series is exceptional. Yes you will pay a few more dollars than the three you have listened to, but the sound is so muc better!

Sponsored

NathanML

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette / Royal Enfield Continental GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No matter what you do in the rear, you will need to have the ACU flashed or forscanned to send a full signal to the rear speakers, otherwise they will always sound bad

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hertz Audio

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i went with alpine "co axle" in deck pods and alpine in kickers
great but not enough bass so i added tailgate sub box with 10 " kicker not 12 ..10 has more punch
12 was just deeper lol
anyway added 5 channel amp with eq and this shit bangs with the top and doors off

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Many choices... The Infinity's are going to be a great choice for the 4's and 6.5's due to their increased mid and mid-bass over those you mentioned. And they are also more efficient, so they will play louder on the same amount of power. Also, when going to the rear 6.5 pods, you must Forscan to change the rears from tweeter to speaker then they come alive. Add the Fusion amp and Kicker sub if you got hit with the sub delete and it's miles better.
Sponsored