Sponsored

Speakers are also one of the constraints?

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Speakers are also one of the constraints? Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 5.10.30 PM

While going through the process of dropping all sins, my salesman found out that the 7-speakers with subwoofer option is now a constraint (part of High pkg)

I had no choice but to switch to 6-speakers with subwoofer delete and got $-250 deducted from MSRP.

What really sucks is, now my dumbed-down build's price is the same as the fully spec'd WT LUX build that I originally submitted a year ago.

F
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Eh, you might have to put a bit more into it, but you can get something that sounds a bunch better. I had a wrangler JK and have a JL. It’s a similar situation with my Bronco. Capable stereo system, but nothing special. With the research and work, you can end up with something a decent amount better than factory.

It sucks, but if you upgrade on your own, your ears will thank you.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Speakers are also one of the constraints? Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 5.10.30 PM

While going through the process of dropping all sins, my salesman found out that the 7-speakers with subwoofer option is now a constraint (part of High pkg)

I had no choice but to switch to 6-speakers with subwoofer delete and got $-250 deducted from MSRP.

What really sucks is, now my dumbed-down build's price is the same as the fully spec'd WT LUX build that I originally submitted a year ago.

F
Right - you and *everyone* else since December that's ordered a Bronco without the Lux package. Nothing new.

Sponsored

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was one of the lucky MY23 that got the sub woofer, it sounds ok, gotta tweak the settings, nothing to write home about. The $250 you save will get you halfway to a much better sound (speakers & amp).

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

will the wiring for the sub and whatever speakers end up being a delete still be there so it would just be a matter of installing speakers....or will installing speakers/sub involve running new wire as well?

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the basic system is so bad you will actually be shocked. They tried hard to make it so you want to choose a higher spec.

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun 280z
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe it is just the amp and not the sub itself. There was another thread on it. I think the sub still comes minus the amp, but someone else will have to verify.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I low key wish I got $250 bucks back, no subwoofer on my LUX lol. I’m swapping the sub immediately

Sponsored

Jon D.

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the basic system is so bad you will actually be shocked. They tried hard to make it so you want to choose a higher spec.
The B&O sucks too. At least the 6 speaker system is much easier (and cheaper) to fully replace.

OP
OP
Min_Ahn

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn even Lux too? Freaking Ford lol
No we get a sub, I’m saying I’d rather get $250 and no sun tho. B&O is not bad in my opinion but that sub is trash. I’d take $250 all day and replace myself
Sponsored