subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm pretty sure most people here have used Forescan to get things right. Even with a NOS laptop only cost me $120 total to adjust mine.

Recently came across two videos on Youtube where dealers are stuck digging into the dash to install a harness or using an expensive tuner to adjust the circumference.

TC Customs installed a tuner on their 2 Door Roush, and WIld Willies Customs pulled the dash to install a harness.

Why not let the dealers do it for $50-$100. I know some here are afraid of Forscan & would probably only take the dealers 5 minutes.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm pretty sure most people here have used Forescan to get things right. Even with a NOS laptop only cost me $120 total to adjust mine.

Recently came across two videos on Youtube where dealers are stuck digging into the dash to install a harness or using an expensive tuner to adjust the circumference.

TC Customs installed a tuner on their 2 Door Roush, and WIld Willies Customs pulled the dash to install a harness.

Why not let the dealers do it for $50-$100. I know some here are afraid of Forscan & would probably only take the dealers 5 minutes.
Because those are unapproved vehicle modifications that Ford doesn't want to deal with.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Years ago we were able to use the OE scan tool (NGS, SBDS) to change tire size and I think a few could be done through the odometer display function. Granted, they limited the range of adjustment that was available but at the time it covered most of the tire sizes people were using. Why it was taken away is anyone's guess but there should be a bunch of these selectable options brought back. I feel it's better that the factory software be used so it does all modules correctly configure them rather than being forced to rely on aftermarket solutions.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks like only factory approved solution is the procal 4 ford performance tune which does include the wheel size functionality.

OP
OP

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
looks like only factory approved solution is the procal 4 ford performance tune which does include the wheel size functionality.
Yeah, and pricey.

Because those are unapproved vehicle modifications that Ford doesn't want to deal with.
Yep. I guess my wheel well should say 'lift me baby" and "at your own risk" right under that.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep. I guess my wheel well should say 'lift me baby" and "at your own risk" right under that.
At least you have options to change it. If they wanted, I'm sure they could make it so nothing could adjust it 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored