First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got in my Bronco today and was greeted by every single warning message imaginable. I hadn't done anything to it for months and it's been 100% reliable, so it was a shock to say the least. Did some troubleshooting and code clearing, checked fuses, etc. All I came up with was a blown ABS fuse and a wire that had been broken for some reason unknown to me. I was disconnecting the battery to check it for voltage and reset the computer, that's when I saw the little footprints on my intake tube. Suddenly the broken wire made sense, and I noticed more of them with distinctive teeth marks. The running theory now is that some really important wiring has been damaged, but I've yet to see anything other than the wires I've found (which are just to lights and my other accessories, nothing factory).

So I've been all through it looking for damaged wiring, to no avail. I have no idea where to look. What I do know is that the fuel pump, evap system, and ABS/parking brake are all affected, as well as all the features they control like traction/stability/etc. She won't stay running much past five seconds before stumbling and dying. Is there a specific area that I should be looking to find all of these wires together in a bundle or loom, like on top of the fuel tank or something where I can't readily inspect? Where would you look? Any kind of wiring schematics that would show actual routing locations rather than just a diagram? At the moment this was the only vehicle that we had to use, the wife's is in the shop for an indefinite amount of time so I'm certainly interested in any help or ideas. The squirrels will soon be an endangered species around these parts, I have that much covered at least :cautious:
Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.
This sounds like something the squirrel in question would ask for... Hmm... :unsure:

OP
OP
Tex

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How much would you pay me to save you all that hassle by fixing the problem myself?