John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha, my 6" Diode Dynamics light bars looked a bit small in the new pockets...I bought Baja XL Sports and Squadron fog lights from @SPVPARTS and I think it's nearly perfect! *30" Diode Dynamics light bar on top.
SPV was great to deal with...super patient with sending me a couple of different invoices as I went between different setup options and answering a bunch of questions. Their harness was very easy to work with. If I decide to stuff a second Squadron in there, I'll definitely hit them back up!

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

IMG_3082.jpeg

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those who have already installed or @srqfabrications is there a list of winches that will fit with the control box relocated?

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '22 & Tesla 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha, my 6" Diode Dynamics light bars looked a bit small in the new pockets...I bought Baja XL Sports and Squadron fog lights from @SPVPARTS and I think it's nearly perfect! *30" Diode Dynamics light bar on top.
SPV was great to deal with...super patient with sending me a couple of different invoices as I went between different setup options and answering a bunch of questions. Their harness was very easy to work with. If I decide to stuff a second Squadron in there, I'll definitely hit them back up!

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

IMG_3082.jpeg
good looking bronco, looks like poor workman ship on welding job. what is your feedback? how do you like it. I got the same color, do not like the fact of orange color visible thru the bumper. what say?

does the OEM skid line up with bumper? appreciate if you could post a side angle of the bumper and the skid. what is your opinion? OEM is good enough or should I buy the skid along with bumper?

Last edited:

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good looking bronco, looks like poor workman ship on welding job. what is your feedback? how do you like it. I got the same color, do not like the fact of orange color visible thru the bumper. what say?

does the OEM skid line up with bumper? appreciate if you could post a side angle of the bumper and the skid. what is your opinion? OEM is good enough or should I buy the skid along with bumper?
Oh, I think the welds are fine…maybe not beautiful welds all over, but nothing that concerned me.
I go back and forth on the skid plate. I’ll probably eventually get the SRQ skid plate, but I don’t think it’s THAT noticeable and I’d rather get a crashbar-delete kit first.

IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3267.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

Sponsored

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, I think the welds are fine…maybe not beautiful welds all over, but nothing that concerned me.
I go back and forth on the skid plate. I’ll probably eventually get the SRQ skid plate, but I don’t think it’s THAT noticeable and I’d rather get a crashbar-delete kit first.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_3268

What crashbar delete works with this bumper. I’m in the same boat as you.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IIRC, one of the guys at SRQ told me they had the JKS kit. I was gonna get that, but I found some used Methods and bought those instead 😅

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since the ADS resi’s mount to them, they don’t seem to stick out so much now and I don’t mind them. I think they look kinda cool peeking out, but I do have a little concern about protection in that spot. It would be pretty difficult to hit one of them though…

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_6982
Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_6826
Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_6827

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone! Just a quick update

We have updated the bumper design some. We've added even more space between the grille and the bumper. We've also notched the main vertical to allow for some extra clearance. This should allow for any variation of installation. We also added a notch to the top of the bumper to allow you to have a perfect center point when measuring for lights under the grille hoop.

Below is a screenshot of the extended skid plate we are designing to eliminate all factory skids.

As always we are continuing to adjust the design and make sure the product is the best it can be! We have some build slots built into production for these bumpers specifically. We should have front bumpers in stock and ready to ship in about 8 weeks for those who don't want to wait for the lead time. I'll make a post once those are ready.

The bumpers on the trailer below will be going on the Racket Design Bronco for SEMA2023. Also a set of our 4 door rock sliders in the background.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_2332

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper 381773146_240530948601805_4548365070341611176_n

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper 384465600_336482385705427_1545384649947165107_n

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_2382

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '22 & Tesla 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since the ADS resi’s mount to them, they don’t seem to stick out so much now and I don’t mind them. I think they look kinda cool peeking out, but I do have a little concern about protection in that spot. It would be pretty difficult to hit one of them though…

I wanted to get this so bad, but the side angle shows so much protruding in the front is a deal breaker for me.

staying with my factory bumper until I see this in person :(

Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wanted to get this so bad, but the side angle shows so much protruding in the front is a deal breaker for me.

staying with my factory bumper until I see this in person :(
It’s not bad in person. It has the best approach angle and the tightest fit of any winch enclosed bumper I found. I get compliments from everyone on it…

Previous rigs had the winch messed with when exposed and even almost stolen once. I also wanted the synthetic rope shielded from the Sun. I needed the winch protected.

Last edited:
OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The additional skid design is finished up! 3/16" steel and ready to take some hits.

To make everything work, we had to change around the main skid plate so V2 of that is being produced now.

For those of you who have the current V1 skid plate and would like to upgrade to the new V2 skid w/ extension skid, please reach out. We will swap the main skid for you at cost.

IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2790.jpg

image (2).png

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The additional skid design is finished up! 3/16" steel and ready to take some hits.

To make everything work, we had to change around the main skid plate so V2 of that is being produced now.

For those of you who have the current V1 skid plate and would like to upgrade to the new V2 skid w/ extension skid, please reach out. We will swap the main skid for you at cost.

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper image (2)

Any pics of one installed?

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any pics of one installed?
Here are a couple of quick shots!

Also, our 15% off Black Friday sale is live. Now is definitely the time to pick up a bumper if you've been waiting!

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_2830

Ford Bronco SRQ Fabrications Front Hybrid Winch Bumper IMG_2832

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score