First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went to the Manufacturer's website, and they don't have any pictures there either. They mention the 3 inch cube lights, but pedestal mount. They also mention D Ring Shackle Mounts, but Where? At least I know now that it's compatible with the Hitch! I did ask them for more pictures. If they send some, I will post them.

Manufacturers site:
https://steelcraftautomotive.com/i-30498886-fortis-rear-bumper-fine-texture-black.html

Looks decent in the instructions. PARTS LIST: (thiecommerce.com)

I really like the rock-hard rear bumper too Rock Hard 4x4™ Patriot Series Rear Bumper for Ford Bronco 2021 - Current [RH-60300] , but it is essentially twice as much (after $300 shipping) and, while it looks like an absolute beast, it looks like it sticks out just a bit far for my taste. I'm Not a big fan of my bumper being a billboard either. I would almost rather pay more to not have a company logo/brand on my parts. The Fortis HD has a logo too, but it is a bit more inconspicuous under the spare.

I'm going to hold off a little while to see if someone shows up with pics, but if I don't see any I might just bite the bullet and be the guinea pig myself.
I run the aluminum version of the RH Patriot bumper. I wanted something metal but wouldn't be super heavy.

I enjoy it. Good quality and I think looks better than that ugly piece of plastic Ford considers a bumper, but that logo is somewhat obnoxious. I can post photos a bit later this afternoon if you're interested.
Sponsored

OP
OP
OldGuardV6

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for finding the additional information. I think your wants are similar to mine. Basic looking steel bumper over the OEM plastic to just be a little heavier duty than plastic. Nothing fancy, minimal branding, and maintain OEM license plate location. I've been searching for awhile, and have narrowed it down to these two:

Premium Rear Bumper | Fab Fours

2021-2023 Bronco Rear Bumper | Rock Fighter | ADD Offroad – Addictive Desert Designs
That's exactly what I want. Basic looks, but a bit better than the factory plastic.

I had looked at/liked the ADD too, it was just a bit too pricey.

OP
OP
OldGuardV6

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I run the aluminum version of the RH Patriot bumper. I wanted something metal but wouldn't be super heavy.

I enjoy it. Good quality and I think looks better than that ugly piece of plastic Ford considers a bumper, but that logo is somewhat obnoxious. I can post photos a bit later this afternoon if you're interested.
I'd love to see a straight profile pic. That bumper looks like it is one of the best built on the market, and even though it's a little pricey I still like it. That was my main pick, up until I saw the Fortis. The only thing that held me back was that the logo is just too much, and it just looked like, from the side, it would stick out a little too much for what I am going for (old school, clean/simple, pizza cutters, etc.). I don't do a lot of off roading and most of what I do is mud on old dirt roads and trails. I just feel like some of these are so built/specialized for rock crawling that it's just too much for me.

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's exactly what I want. Basic looks, but a bit better than the factory plastic.

I had looked at/liked the ADD too, it was just a bit too pricey.
I'd love to see a straight profile pic. That bumper looks like it is one of the best built on the market, and even though it's a little pricey I still like it. That was my main pick, up until I saw the Fortis. The only thing that held me back was that the logo is just too much, and it just looked like, from the side, it would stick out a little too much for what I am going for (old school, clean/simple, pizza cutters, etc.). I don't do a lot of off roading and most of what I do is mud on old dirt roads and trails. I just feel like some of these are so built/specialized for rock crawling that it's just too much for me.
I'll shamelessly throw our bumper in the ring. It's performed very well for us offroad and matches some of the styling that you guys are throwing out.

Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis HD Rear Bumper RB1-M1_6

https://turnoffroad.com/collections/bronco-rear-bumper/products/2021-ford-bronco-rear-bumper
https://turnoffroad.com/collections/bronco-rear-bumper/products/2021-ford-bronco-rear-bumper

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll shamelessly throw our bumper in the ring. It's performed very well for us offroad and matches some of the styling that you guys are throwing out.

Thanks. I actually really like your product, but just wish it didn't have the cut-outs for the light cubes. Only because I already have a reverse light kit mounted to my spare tire, so don't need any more lights. And wouldn't want just blank plates over the light holes. Do you offer this bumper without the light cube cut-outs? Thank you.

Sponsored

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks. I actually really like your product, but just wish it didn't have the cut-outs for the light cubes. Only because I already have a reverse light kit mounted to my spare tire, so don't need any more lights. And wouldn't want just blank plates over the light holes. Do you offer this bumper without the light cube cut-outs? Thank you.
No but the bumper does come with the lights so you don't have to go out and buy lights after purchasing the bumper. Can never have too many LED's right? 😂

We also offer a 10% forum discount "Bronco6GForum". Just food for thought!

OP
OP
OldGuardV6

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

It just about perfect but I left out one other criteria (the only reason I was looking at the ADD/RH bumpers) I like the plate in the bumper look. (not a big fan of the plate on the spare)

Your bumper with a built-in license plate hole would be just about perfect. I love the clean lines

I know it's ridiculous, I have zero artistic ability, and this is the best I could do in a few minutes in MS Paint, but imagine a slightly thicker version of your bumper with a slightly slimmer center cutout, and a license plate pocket. Clean, simple, retains the factory license plate light. That is what I am trying to find.

One other thing. Kudos to you for not making your logo huge. It's small, tasteful, and just having the logo gets people talking.

Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis HD Rear Bumper 1689975503843

Reactions: LCW

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It just about perfect but I left out one other criteria (the only reason I was looking at the ADD/RH bumpers) I like the plate in the bumper look. (not a big fan of the plate on the spare)

Your bumper with a built-in license plate hole would be just about perfect. I love the clean lines

I know it's ridiculous, I have zero artistic ability, and this is the best I could do in a few minutes in MS Paint, but imagine a slightly thicker version of your bumper with a slightly slimmer center cutout, and a license plate pocket. Clean, simple, retains the factory license plate light. That is what I am trying to find.

One other thing. Kudos to you for not making your logo huge. It's small, tasteful, and just having the logo gets people talking.

Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis HD Rear Bumper 1689975503843
Got it! Thank you for the feedback! We will have to put our heads together around here on whether or not a mount of some kind could put the license plate right there. We're definitely thinking!

And thanks, we figure its not our Bronco its yours so we try to keep the branding as tasteful as possible.

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
IMG_5664.jpeg

Mr Bacon Jr

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bison ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for finding the additional information. I think your wants are similar to mine. Basic looking steel bumper over the OEM plastic to just be a little heavier duty than plastic. Nothing fancy, minimal branding, and maintain OEM license plate location. I've been searching for awhile, and have narrowed it down to these two:

Premium Rear Bumper | Fab Fours

2021-2023 Bronco Rear Bumper | Rock Fighter | ADD Offroad – Addictive Desert Designs
ADD Rock Fighter rear OTW to me- I'll post up once installed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OldGuardV6

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got it! Thank you for the feedback! We will have to put our heads together around here on whether or not a mount of some kind could put the license plate right there. We're definitely thinking!

And thanks, we figure its not our Bronco its yours so we try to keep the branding as tasteful as possible.
Hey, thanks for innovating. The more people that are doing that the better!!

OP
OP
OldGuardV6

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I feel silly. There was a post about Sema that had some pics on here, and they also have an instagram so I finally found some pics. Looks decent to me. I think I am going to go for it. I'll post pics once I have it/have it installed.

Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis HD Rear Bumper Bronco Bumper 4
Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis HD Rear Bumper Bronco Bumper 3
Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis HD Rear Bumper Bronco Bumper
Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis HD Rear Bumper Bronco Bumper 2
Ford Bronco Steelcraft Fortis HD Rear Bumper Bronco Bumper 5

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No but the bumper does come with the lights so you don't have to go out and buy lights after purchasing the bumper. Can never have too many LED's right? 😂

We also offer a 10% forum discount "Bronco6GForum". Just food for thought!
Thanks for the code! I placed an order for a tire carrier tailgate reinforcement kit with your code. Now I need y’all to come out with the taillight covers that y’all teased.

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the code! I placed an order for a tire carrier tailgate reinforcement kit with your code. Now I need y’all to come out with the taillight covers that y’all teased.
Awesome! Subscribe on the email list on our website to be the first to know when they’re available!
Sponsored