Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I feel silly. There was a post about Sema that had some pics on here, and they also have an instagram so I finally found some pics. Looks decent to me. I think I am going to go for it. I'll post pics once I have it/have it installed.

Bronco Bumper 4.png
Bronco Bumper 3.png
Bronco Bumper.jpg
Bronco Bumper 2.jpg
Bronco Bumper 5.jpg
Nice find! Let us know what you end up doing.
Sponsored

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This bumper is currently made out of country although it is QC’ed designed and tested here in Riverside CA. Part of our company mission is to bring all manufacturing stateside but we need to scale up production before we can do so with larger steel parts like bumpers 👍🏻.

Smitty1979

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F-100, 2016 F150, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I feel silly. There was a post about Sema that had some pics on here, and they also have an instagram so I finally found some pics. Looks decent to me. I think I am going to go for it. I'll post pics once I have it/have it installed.

Bronco Bumper 4.png
Bronco Bumper 3.png
Bronco Bumper.jpg
Bronco Bumper 2.jpg
Bronco Bumper 5.jpg
Just wondering if you ordered the bumper and if so how long is shipping? Also any fitment issues for sensors and license plate light? The Warn Elite was on my list till you had to epoxy sensors on the backside which is ridiculous. Thinking of this one to match the modular bumper I picked up for $150 to replace my capable bumper. Going to have them both powdercoated gloss black.

OP
OP
OldGuardV6

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wondering if you ordered the bumper and if so how long is shipping? Also any fitment issues for sensors and license plate light? The Warn Elite was on my list till you had to epoxy sensors on the backside which is ridiculous. Thinking of this one to match the modular bumper I picked up for $150 to replace my capable bumper. Going to have them both powdercoated gloss black.
Not yet. I tried just after I posted the thread, but it was not in stock and I have not tried again. That said they did update the site with a lot more pictures and I am definitely going to be ordering soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

The new pics https://realtruck.com/p/steelcraft-fortis-hd-rear-bumper/v/ford/bronco/2022/

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been looking for an OEM steel bumper, or one that looks close with a license plate cutout, and I stumbled across this one. It looks simple, and I like the almost factory look but it would be good to see it from more angles. Has anyone purchased this bumper? Did it work with your hitch? Do you have some more pics?

Thanks in advance!

1689872099446.png

https://realtruck.com/p/steelcraft-...VAG1vBB0A2A8vEAQYAyABEgI_0fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
I have this setup and love it...and it is on crazy sale!

https://roadarmor.com/products/bumper.html?

You can buy just the bumper or the entire setup...

Smitty1979

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F-100, 2016 F150, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not yet. I tried just after I posted the thread, but it was not in stock and I have not tried again. That said they did update the site with a lot more pictures and I am definitely going to be ordering soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

The new pics https://realtruck.com/p/steelcraft-fortis-hd-rear-bumper/v/ford/bronco/2022/

Did you ever order? I ordered the rear bumper, had it sandblasted and powdercoated gloss black. The quality is decent, but I can't get my license plate light housing to clip in, it's larger than the opening. Steelcraft tech support was ridiculous, told me to cut the bumper and they said they'll still warranty it. Then directed me back to Havoc offrroad who said they'd try to reach out to them. I have $1,000 in this bumper and it's not perfect and the light is hanging... Not impressed thus far

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else have the steelcraft Fortis rear bumper?
Sponsored